New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haul!!!

photobucket-17392-1323821071147.jpg

Son gave me two Magneto figures for Christmas, he didn't know I already had two. Is anyone interested before I refund them?

I'm looking to set up a nice Spider-Man display with these. I want Miles Morales, Kaine Scarlet Spider, Flash Thompson Venom, Anya Spider-Girl, Anti-Venom and a standard Spidey. I know that Spidey has a few to choose from but have any others on my list been made?

I'm looking to set up a nice Spider-Man display with these. I want Miles Morales, Kaine Scarlet Spider, Flash Thompson Venom, Anya Spider-Girl, Anti-Venom and a standard Spidey. I know that Spidey has a few to choose from but have any others on my list been made?

in the 3 3/4" scale? No unfortunately not yet...

From Marvel Universe there are several red & blue Spideys including SM2 movie, Symbiote Spidey, and Scarlet Spider. Venom and Carnage are available in the Spider-Man line, but no Anti-Venom just yet or planned as far as I know.

Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider though right? Not Kaine? Not interested in Eddie Brock or Mac Gargan Venom but is there a Flash one out already?

Yes, Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider. I haven't seen any of the others you mentioned in upcoming waves, but MU will do obscure and variant figures. I think the Flash Venom is a good bet to be made in the next year or two.

I read that Ultimate Spider-Man is coming but it's Pete, I'm hoping for a Miles variant.

Glad to say im back in the game guys. Catching up on my MUs. Except i got rid of some figures that are getting remade. Like punisher, daredevil,bullseye, hulk, spidey, So basically wave 1 and 2, and the blue and white ff4 torch and thing. I was a completest, but since ML are back i have to be choosey.
Scored steve rogers, the variant electro(got rid of the old), ww hulk, constrictor, ultimate magneto,1st appearance wolverine, x-23 and namor all today. Really needing the cable uurggghh!!

Can some post good pics of the Wasp and Ant Man please? I'm trying to get more info on the figures that came with the Avengers box set and the Wasp figure that came with Dr Doom in the SW pack, thanks.

Back