New 1989 Batman Speargun finished

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helligab

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello!

Here is my new work the 1:1 size 1989 Batman Speargun Graplegun display replica.

My mission was here, find the best and most accurate pictures, 3D model or other sources to create this model. This was not easy, because looks in the movie used more different (upgraded with steam emchanism) speargun and was a total different display version. Everybody say SD studios speargun is all metal and the best version. This is half true, the finishing is great, but technicaly just two piece what you can connect together. And half of the sd studios version is resin, not full metal.

History of the 1989 Batman Speargun replica:
-SD studios maked two identically version from Speargun - 1. using the documents photo as reference (this version was not used in the movie) 2. movie accurate version
-Toynami make too great piece, but identically with SD studios 1. version what was not fully accurate with movie version. This gun was glued to the base..and have minimal feature only : separation.

My version have the spear and you not need wait for weeks to make complete.

First difference in my model - have more turning, separate parts, you can unscrew the speargun house - so you have option to install electric motor, install real wire etc etc.You have open door fort more customisation.

After i was finished, i gived metalic matt black finish to the Speargun. On the Spear i worked a week and used special gold paint to immitate the copper material. Spear have practicaly metal rod.

Details:
-1:1 size
-Accurate shape and turning section parts
-Screen accurate dimensions
-Modular construction, so i leaved opened the choose install later electronic motor
-Turning parts currently can be turned with hands
-ABS \ resin \ metal material s
-Working \ turning wire wheel, split mechanism, front barrel turning feature
-Pipe system from front to the end - Spear realy can touch the wheel mechanism inside
-Black matt \metal \ silver \ realistic Gold finish

Enjoy my pics.

il_fullxfull.1012392250_q9ri.jpg

il_fullxfull.1058892749_200d.jpg

il_fullxfull.1058892745_tby2.jpg

il_fullxfull.1012364126_3jgq.jpg

il_fullxfull.1012392288_4bl2.jpg

Sorry for the later reply, you know the timezone differences:) But Salima38, im sending for you PM.

Back