New 1/6 Superman Crystals...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want one Green for Jor-El......I'm interested to see how they look in setups though with a full set.

These bad boys deserve a bumpity-bump.

How's the PM list comin', BV? I know I'm interested in a crystal or two; Is it lookin' like it'll be worth your time?

I am working on some stuff this weekend. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks,
Ryan

I take it that those of us who expressed interest in these are out of luck. Perfectly understandable. I'm a busy man m'self...

That being said, I'd still love a crystal or two. How about letting us in on your secret recipe, BV? :cool: :D

Nobody got swindled in fact I never took any orders for them :) I have just been working out of town for a few weeks and havent had time to get to this project yet. I figured it would start picking up now that Supes is shipping in most places. I will let everyone know whats up early next week.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks Ryan, PM sent a long time ago, should still be in your box. Don't forget me.

Just found this thread. PM sent.:D

Be prepared for a long wait. I'm pretty sure no one has heard a thing about these crystals since late March. At the very least, I haven't.

Kinda too bad, they look fantastic. Wish he would have at least shared his recipe... :(

Wow the thread lives on :) I know it seemed like it just died and went away but it didn't really. To be honest I did one of the dumbest thing anybody in the world could do and built a house :) We just finally moved in and it seems like we will never fully unpack. But at least I have a workshop now! That plus I changed jobs because I was really starting to hate working away then having to come home and deal with house stuff. I have several prototype cystals and such made including green, clear etc. I also made some clear "judgment crystals" like jor-el had in the begining of sm1. Now that my shop is fully set up I am gonna post new pics of everything this weekend and see if I can finally get this project off the ground (if anyone still cares that is :) ) Big update this weekend I promise.

Ryan

Back