Statue New 1/3 scale Akuma from Pop Culture Shock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secured my order at 3:38 for a reg. No interest in Shin and wasn't interested in buying a second to flip. Would rather another collector gets it.

Sorry for those of you who missed out. I do hope a few others here managed to get one though.

We exceeded 1000 people trying to order at once which, even with the work we did to expand the server, knocked us down a few times.

However, hundreds of people did get their orders in so it was possible.

We all knew not everyone was going to get them. Thats the nature of a limited collectible.

Im sorry for everyone that didnt get one but the system is as fair as possible. Everyone accesses the same website and everyone deals with the same issues.

There you go folks. As much as I hate limited collectibles at least he's sticking to his guns.

Both statues are exceptional. Shin, reg, makes no difference. If I absolutely had to pick one, it'll be shin. Except I didn't really get to pick now, did I?

I can bet you the flippers got most of these pieces. They are probably already up on eBay for $5,000 :lol

I missed out but if there's people who are that desperate that they'd pay $5000 then you can't really blame flipper I'd actually advice them to double that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got Shin but loads of people seem to have got Shin. So I'm not overly confident I have actually got him. Don't PCS sometimes make to many orders and cancel some

Back