Statue New 1/3 scale Akuma from Pop Culture Shock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Shin but loads of people seem to have got Shin. So I'm not overly confident I have actually got him. Don't PCS sometimes make to many orders and cancel some

I hope they don't. That's just bad business. If you order went through then they should honor it.....unless there was glitch and like 10k orders went through

I don't understand this at all. Who actually bought these statues? Have you guys been to SF? There's literally a handfull of people that got in POs and everyone was on the site from 3pm Pacific. PCS disappointed many, many, fans with this. I love this hobby and I am disappointed--extremely so--that I missed the statue. But I won't pay anything above the selling price on eBay. This isn't one of the SS ones where I missed out and decided to pay for the "convenience" of not going through the PO hassle. I was on this thing for over an hour; as were many of us here and on SF.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant but it is rather disappointing. And now they are popping up all over eBay. $3,000 a few minutes after sell out.

Last edited:
I got Shin, tried for an Akuma but couldn't. almost had him. Even have the page that shows, I have one in my cart, still loaded on my browser lol. RagingBull if you got an email from PayPal you should be good brother. BurningRage you lucky SOB lol wish i got one of both. To those that didn't get one, next time or the Bay guys

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Their Website is just the Worst.
Every Pre-Order I have to waste over an Hour trying to Pre-Order something.
I had these in my cart for Over an Hour and twenty minutes!!
Everytime I went to check out, I would reach Payment, then it would bounce me back to the very Beginning again.
This went on for Over an Hour and a half before it finally said Out of Stock!!
UNREAL!!

is the shin version more powerful? seem like it. Mr. Green collect Street Fighter I & II & IV? but stopped. the ES for Shin EX and other EX is the same too. might be cool to just have one in the meantime and flip later. Shin Ex's Led eyes are cooler for sure. Mr. Green remember reading Jerry saying the 1:4 SF is actually not true 1:4 scale. strange and seem accurate to his Cammy Ex and Bison Ex compared to other 1:4 from SSC. so this 1:3 must be true 1:3 so gotta be nice

Mr. Green trying to reason his way to ordering if the second chance email shows up tomorrow, lol

from Jerry

"I'm going through the orders and the website UNDER SOLD the items.

This is because there were so many crashed check outs. Those items are shown as sold in the inventory but they didnt really sell.

So there are more pieces of both Akuma and Shin available. For Akuma its about 90 and for Shin its about 70.

I am going to send a mass newsletter tomorrow announcing when they are going to be put up on the site.

So everyone gets a second chance.

however, no the site wont be fixed, we've been trying to fix it since day one and it isnt going to magically get fixed in the next day or so.

So get ready..."

PS only 19 people ordered 2 pcs of Akuma. So like I said, doesnt make much of a difference.

"I'm going through the orders and the website UNDER SOLD the items.

This is because there were so many crashed check outs. Those items are shown as sold in the inventory but they didnt really sell.

So there are more pieces of both Akuma and Shin available. For Akuma its about 90 and for Shin its about 70.

I am going to send a mass newsletter tomorrow announcing when they are going to be put up on the site.

So everyone gets a second chance.

however, no the site wont be fixed, we've been trying to fix it since day one and it isnt going to magically get fixed in the next day or so.

So get ready..."

PS only 19 people ordered 2 pcs of Akuma. So like I said, doesnt make much of a difference.

:goodpost:

I'll try again. Also Jerry said it'll be limited to one order each this time.

Back