New 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust revealed in German Toyfair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the semi delivered him today, seems to be ok and was well packed by BBTS over and above just the SS shipper. Box is huge and heavy, not had a chance to open it yet, but the FedEx Freight guy freaked out when I told him what it was. He is a Pred fan and had never heard of SS or BBTS. He told me a story about having to give up a Pred costume he wanted to get in order to help pay for his wedding. We talked for a while so we may have a new board member soon:lol:duff

I have the chance to get this locally for $795

whats your thoughts

yeah or no

ive decided to get this piece, I convinced the person to lower the price to $775 and he will bring it to my house on monday, this one also has a 2 in thick extra base on it

Congrats on the Berserker......got mines for 900 with free shipping to hawaii from sideshow before it soldout. Had to bring it in through my sliding glass door in the back yard.

i just got my first predator 1:1 and i repaint this statue
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_4977.JPG
IMG_4967.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4973.JPG
    IMG_4973.JPG
    333.5 KB · Views: 133
Iv been thinking about getting this beast for a while. The re paint looks great. I do thin k it looks better dulled down like that. Man he's a biggen lol

Back