New 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust revealed in German Toyfair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

B5.jpg

So does anyone know if you have to attach his dreds ala Carnage's tendrils? Because that was so much fun.

For $1200 clams, Sideshow should hand deliver these bad boys and set them up for you.

This is about equal with the PredAlien 1:1. Pretty impressive if you ask me and i HATE the Berserker/Mr. Black/SuperPredator thing.

Predators may have been better as a movie, but i think the Predalien is a bad ass design compared to the peeled tomatoe. The cannon is a nice add on though. I keep saying this, but this would have been soooooo much more bad ass if you could fit his Bio on top of his ugly mug.

Predators may have been better as a movie, but i think the Predalien is a bad ass design compared to the peeled tomato.

Agree with the first part, but I think Beserker is awesome. I'm definitely interested in this guy, but I guess we'll just have to see how $$ is when it comes time to ship. I don't expect this guy to sell out anytime soon so I have hopes that I can get him in about 6 months.

I have to say, KNB EFX is putting out some really nice stuff so far. I have the classic Predator skull and the Berserker Bio and they are both great pieces! I don't think this will be any different...gonna have to take the plunge.

Apparently it's 33 inches tall.. Massive.
If I could get enough cash to get this, I'd have to think about the Predalien also..
I do wish the head was more glossy (on the Mr. Black bust that is).

Would it not have been better to have non sculpted dreds so they could hang freely...

On the other hand, the sculpted dreds add a sense of drama and expression to the bust.

Would it not have been better to have non sculpted dreds so they could hang freely...On the other hand, the sculpted dreds add a sense of drama and expression to the bust.
N.O.
So many problems with the Wolf bust's dreads. They get dried out or somthing..

I've read about, and seen pictures of all the problems Thrifty :wave
The cracking, falling out of the head..etc.

WOW.

Almost 3 feet tall, misses by 3 inches, AND 3 feet wide, misses by 6 inch, AND almost 2 feet deep.

33" x 30" x 22"

My only other Bust is Vader and he's 28" x 24" x 16"

Vader would be a Legendary scale bust compared to this.

I'm tempted to go the flex route with this one........ :gah:

But I would have to get the Predalien then....... :slap anyone in Wash. state have one for sale? :lol

Back