Netflix's Voltron: Legendary Defender

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, ****.

9aa44d19486c4bf135205bb63f26f10d.jpg

Apologies, but I just don't think there's any other Voltron thread (there's the SSC Maquette, but that's it's own thing) and I just saw this. I preordered the Ultimate by Toynami, but if this thing is as big, I think I might cancel.

What do you all think? Are these Chokogins expensive?

Will ****, that looks shinny, I don't think SOC is that expensive but I don't think they have made anything that transformers like voltron, assuming it does transform. Size wise I think SOC is usually about 8 inches tall, hopefully they give a little extra to voltron though, this is one release that could be amazing.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Not yet but halfway through. Much more planet exploring and races revealed, gives it a much bigger scope. It is heavy on the Shiro and Keith plots though so depending on your love for certain characters this could ever be cool or eye roll worthy.

I'm almost finished season 2. I am really enjoying this show. I just wish they would go into the history between Zarkon and the black lion, and King Althor.

Been waiting for the next season, only watched the first two epps. So much fun!

I hope netflix has a thought of resurrecting some other 80's cartoons & uses the same team that did this.

Back