Netflix's Narcos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else watch Season 2 yet? Damn good show, and I can't wait to see what happens with Cali next season.

Just finished it. Far better than season 1. And season 1 was fantastic. You could tell they really took the time and planned the season out well. Each episode feels full and concise and builds really well to the finale.

Binge watched the 2nd season just like I did the 1st season. Its certainly a show you can't just watch one episode and walk away. I am glad the story continues with the Narcos and doesn't end with just Pablo. Am I the only that person that has no pity for the wife and grandmom? The kids I can understand, they didn't know any better. But when the girlfriend started feeling bad for the wife and grandmom, I'm like really?

Last edited:
Great finish, and they've announced a season 3, as this ordeal continues without Escobar. Gilberto is your new King.

My previous complaints about Wagner Moura have now non existent. He still struggles a bit, but this time he nailed the accent IMO.

I'ts also worth mentioning that this series is not 100% accurate, but does a good enough job. I was happy to see many talented Hispanic actors alongside well known American ones. I hope that's a good sign for more Latin American content to be made in the same caliber.

This depicts a HORRIBLE time for Colombia and South America in the 80's, it was beyond SCARY to even send your kids to school in Bogota.

Well done Netflix.

Absolutely that rare treat where the follow up sequel or second season outshines the first. Season 2 of Narcos is that and more. Just extraordinary television all around, sublime and cinematic in so many ways. Totally agree with you franpincho. Well done Netflix indeed. I'm so glad they are going to tackle the Cali cartel now. It was hinted at in season one and now its going to be front and center. I for one cannot wait. This weekend's binge of this fantastic series was just so much damn fun but its so goddamn horrific and tragic. And that's something you just cannot let go of. This is a horrible story told so wonderfully you just can't take your eyes off of it. One of my coworkers told me about his mom who is from Ecuador and she cheered the day Pablo Escobar died cause the guy was absolute human scum and deserved exactly what he got. Nuff said.

Sorry to bump a dead thread but I've just finished season 3 and thought it would be worth mentioning that it was a brilliant season. Every season has been great but it just keeps getting better and better. :clap

Im at episode 4 but im really bored. When they took out the blobde cop and escobar, right now is not as interesting

Back