Netflix: Marvel's Jessica Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the first two episodes today at a screening in NY, and its amazing. So far I think its a lot better than Daredevil, and I really enjoyed Daredevil. The cast was there too watching the movie, it was a pretty amazing experience.

Whoaaaa... this starts Friday? Sweet! I am looking forward to binging the show and the comic series :lol

Just waiting until it finally comes on. :impatient

I'm probably going to watch the first three episodes tonight and try to finish everything on Saturday. I read the whole Alias run again this week as a refresher and I'm pretty psyched up for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started episode 4. It's definitely a slow burn, but I am loving it so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this, though I have so many shows to watch now, I'll have to wait for most of them to go on their seasonal break to start Jones.

I will probably start watching tomorrow. Not really excited for this like i was Daredevil (which was awesome). Hopefully i am surprised by this and enjoy it.

On episode 11right now and I cN honestly say I loved it more than the actual Alias comic storyline by the 7th episode and I LOVED that. I'm really really loving the show so far. Krysten, David, Mike, Rachael, and everyone is killing it so far and I love it just as much as Daredevil. 2 more episodes...

As someone who takes forever to get through stuff, I still haven't finished Daredevil...... Do I need to before starting this?. Any startling DD spoilers in the first few EPs or is JJ safe to watch in tandem?

As someone who takes forever to get through stuff, I still haven't finished Daredevil...... Do I need to before starting this?. Any startling DD spoilers in the first few EPs or is JJ safe to watch in tandem?

No.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well I just finished the season and overall I was very happy with how it turned out. I actually liked that it was lighter than Daredevil but still felt like the stakes were just as high as that was. There were also a ton of surprises that I really enjoyed as well. I'm still processing it and I'm tired as hell but I'll post more about it later but I DEFINITELY wanna kit bash Jess and Luke now. Bring on Luke Cage and season 2 of Daredevil!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back