Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They definitely both have their own strengths, but the size did end up being the deciding factor for me. Sean Ho's paint as well, just awesome. Speaking of which, I look forward to seeing your paint job!

They definitely both have their own strengths, but the size did end up being the deciding factor for me. Sean Ho's paint as well, just awesome. Speaking of which, I look forward to seeing your paint job!

Yeah I would've loved a Sean Ho paintjob, but at the end it was too pricey for me. At the speed I work at, my own paintjob might take some time though. :lol

Got my replacement shades, so here are some pics!:)

112_1749.jpg

112_1754.jpg

112_1751.jpg

112_1756.jpg

112_1755.jpg

anyone else have any cool pictures of the Neo figure in hand (and perhaps with the morpheus figure?)

I'd love to see them! :) my own figure at the moment is not with me because I sent him away to get photographed by Ray :)

Here is my Kato/Sunohc Morpheus and Neo with the Hacker World Smith and a Triad Trinity. Hoping to get better versions of Smith and Trinity in the future...hint,hint:pray:

1zvpr1g.jpg

hey darren

whoa! that looks great, I love you positioned neo's legs too, it's really subtle but the stance looks very natural and realistic

smith and trinity, noted! ;)

the full figures have been sold out

however
kato is making the outfits upon request but they cost more than what the deal was with the ful figure and there are no painted versions available :(

Hey Cam,

I think I wont have any time til at least year :( but I think it may be Trinity (Kato and Sean and I will discuss) and I still owe Kato some money for his work so I'm gonna seal that before doing anything else! (Sorry Kato, I'm trying my best!)

Hi everyone,

Sean Ho has kindly offered me three painted Neo heads.

here is an example of the painted head:
paint4.jpg

paint8.jpg

main.jpg

They will come with black glossy painted sunglasses as well.

Only THREE are being offered by Sean Ho at the moment, he has not offered any other painted versions for almost a year now.
Get these while you can!

They are $150 each, free shipping in the US and $12 international.
Please email me asap if you want them, they will be first come first serve.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Any updates on Trinity? I'm sure if you started an interest list folks would be all over it. (I'd like a Persephone, Niobe and Twin as well)

Hey army soldier, I'm still waiting on a response back from Sean! sorry about the delay :(

I haven't started an interest on Trinity yet but it's (or mr smith) definitely up next ;)

Back