Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Daniel's head painted by Sean and started working on this with a Triad outfit.
WIll be making a custom base out of Hot Toys DX Joker stand and much more.

Here's a little taste of the reloaded version.

NeoReloaded1.jpg

NeoReloaded2.jpg

NeoReloaded4.jpg

NeoReloaded5.jpg

I will be changing the color of the buttons and doing a flat coat finish on the jacket to dull it down a bit so it's more accurate.
Hot Toys superman flying hands work perfectly for the reloaded stopping bullets scene.

I have another head so I can make a version from the first film as well (Lobby Neo).

Damn Army those are two to be really proud of. Dane worked the hell out of that Neo. Probably the best rig & harness I've seen so far. And that Morpheus is RIDICULOUS! Definitely ranking high in the top 10 customs to date! I NEED one of those!

Damn Army those are two to be really proud of. Dane worked the hell out of that Neo. Probably the best rig & harness I've seen so far. And that Morpheus is RIDICULOUS! Definitely ranking high in the top 10 customs to date! I NEED one of those!

Yeah man if you ever get the chance to get this don't hesitate. This has got to be one of the best 1/6 customs out there. I would put it in Eagle Eye territory :wink1:

Updated Reloaded Neo.

Painted the buttons black, added flat clear coat on the preist jacket to make
it less shiney & high gloss finish on the shoes to make them shiney... :D

Still working on the stand and special Dio(not the one he's on, that's for INDY).
Can't wait to finish this one. It's going to go beyond anything I've ever worked with before,
so for me that's exciting.

Neo90percent2.jpg

Neo90percent1.jpg

Updated Reloaded Neo.

Painted the buttons black, added flat clear coat on the preist jacket to make
it less shiney & high gloss finish on the shoes to make them shiney... :D

Still working on the stand and special Dio(not the one he's on, that's for INDY).
Can't wait to finish this one. It's going to go beyond anything I've ever worked with before,
so for me that's exciting.

Neo90percent2.jpg

Neo90percent1.jpg

What body did you use? looks a little too small for the head

:1-1:
What body did you use? looks a little too small for the head

Hot Toys Sweeny Todd. I tried several different sizes
and thought this actually look the most realistic.

Plus the angle of the photos make his head look
a little bigger than it is.

Back