• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Neo from Matrix PAINTED BY SEAN HO, limited time offer, ONE LEFT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunohc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Sean Ho has kindly offered me three painted Neo heads.

here is an example of the painted head:
paint4.jpg

paint8.jpg

main.jpg

They will come with black glossy painted sunglasses as well.
Hey everyone, just a quick one:

I have one Neo head sculpt (with painted sunglasses) painted by SEAN HO
if anyone is interested. $150, international shipping included!

First come first serve!

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and Happy Holidays

Daniel

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

just a quick post, sorry i haven't been very active. Currently interning for Industrial Design in Boca Raton, FL.
I will have a few new sculpts this fall :)

In case any of you are interested...

I have two PAINTED Neo Head sculpts with painted sunglasses left.
Sean Ho has them ready to ship out directly. These are very rare because Sean Ho does not have time for many repaints these days.
He is one of the best repainters I have ever worked with, his work is detailed and top notch.
He sculpted the Neo and Morpheus sunglasses and did some retouch work on the Neo sculpt as well.
He also painted the Tyler Durden heads you see on my website.

here are some images of how they look painted:
https://sunohc.com/sculpts/neo/sell/paint4.jpg
https://sunohc.com/sculpts/neo/sell/paint8.jpg
https://sunohc.com/sculpts/neo/sell/main.jpg

They are $150 shipped worldwide, only two left.
First come, first serve.
The first 3 were sold out, so I ordered another four and now I only have two left.

PLease respond back asap and I will give you the confirmation to send me payment.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

So these are available now and already painted? One of my boys had to wait 3 months when the heads were saying ready to ship on here?

Hi Odell,
sorry about that delay. At one point I did run out of Neo glasses an such and because I get these castings from Hong Kong from Sean Ho's caster, sometimes it does take a while, and so I apologize.

When I say I have them ready to ship, I always do but sometimes I 'll run out of stock by the time a few guys reach me. It's hard to track inventory sometimes when I don't have an actual online store, just paypal-add-to-cart buttons lol.

This last Neo head that is painted IS ready to ship.
Sean Ho actually just shipped out the first three and I've sent each buyer a tracking number.
Shipping from HK with tracking takes 1-2 weeks.

This last painted Neo head is just sitting and waiting, Sean Ho said he's ready to ship out as soon as I give him the last address
Hope this helps,

Daniel

Thx bro I'll pm u

Hey everyone, just a quick one:

I have one Neo head sculpt (with painted sunglasses) painted by SEAN HO
if anyone is interested. $150, international shipping included!

First come first serve!

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and Happy Holidays

Daniel

this is a VERY rare painted headsculpt by Sean Ho, it's hard to find a repainter like him these days and the price is reasonable considering the cost of the casting and sunglasses and shipping is included in the price.

paint4.jpg

Back