need zombie ideas!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyreveewer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
i really want to sculpt some zombie heads, but i have no ideas! :banghead
if any of u can help, i need sompthing origional, cool, creative and as un cheezy as can be. HELP ME FREAKS!!!!!

How about a guy with half of his face missing, like he was dragged? Sort of a Terminator homage, only with bone instead of metal.

Maybe an extreme burn victim? Picture two-face, only his enitre face looks like the left side.

And you know what you never really see?? A zombie with really obvious damage from other zombies! Zombies are people who have been attacked by zombies, but oddly we never really see that illustrated. How about a guy with huge chunks bitten out of his face and neck?

"Blunt force trauma zombie".... a guy (or girl, I'm not sexist) with their entire face caved in by a sledge hammer.

What great ideas!!!!!!!!, i also have never any like that,i had an idea, i really liked the look of the zombie in, resident evil extintion, who is a total rip off of bub from day of the dead. if anyone has pics of him please! i need em!! thanks all!

no, but i belive he comes towards the end,were, they are trying to domesticate him, but turns on them and attacks them. a little like bub.

I've only made one zombie figure... but I made sure to include a neck wound. Every zombie needs a wound of infection, to leave that out is neglectful.

I've only made one zombie figure... but I made sure to include a neck wound. Every zombie needs a wound of infection, to leave that out is neglectful.

I never noticed the neck wound. I had to pull him out to check. Very cool addition!!

I would like to see a zombie wearing a wife-beater with huge chunks of flesh missing from his arms, neck and face. Exposed bone would add to the look of someone who was mobbed by a few hungry undead.

you know i was actually thinking about doing an only torso zombie, that would be sweet.

returnld1b.jpg

this half ass broad would rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........:lol

plus half the price....:D

How about a figure with damage or decay on the whole figure? You know, greyish skin and maybe some open sores here and there, sunken eyes, something simple, yet effective. That way you could have one on a slab, nude, like above, but not as decayed. One that was maybe just dead a short time rather than a few years, but still look scary. I hope this makes sense.

How about a figure with damage or decay on the whole figure? You know, greyish skin and maybe some open sores here and there, sunken eyes, something simple, yet effective. That way you could have one on a slab, nude, like above, but not as decayed. One that was maybe just dead a short time rather than a few years, but still look scary. I hope this makes sense.

I totally agree with you.

Back