Need your input

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be such a good one to do... just look at it... so cool. The saber scene would be great but look at it, look at Vader right in the centre....DO IT MAN

Ok then. I thought you guys might have good ideas but I guess not. I'll go with...no wait. You guys don't give a crap. Sorry.

Sorry dude, didn't mean to sound so Pis*y! But your replies were kinda short and dismissive too!

Probably just the way we come across in posts sometimes - not always how it sounds in your head.

I'd go for something completely different - why not make Vaders Tie cockpit - add some up-lighters and I reckon that would rock. :peace

WOOOW I think it's really important what you choose. For me building a dio is like re-visiting my childhood. Back then I had no idea how to make or build stuff, everything was made from lego and cardboard. Now I have a bit more knowledge and I love it.

My personal choice would be the captain antilles scene. I think the background and door would be amazing and it is the first time you find out that Vader is bad to the core.....

vadersw.jpg

Yeah, that is my first choice as well. I was 7 years old when I first saw the movie and that scene marked me for life. Awesome scene indeed.

I just wanted to check if anyone had a better idea or if I had overlooked something in particular. Thanks for your thoughts.

No way, that is the best scene in my opinion.... when are you gonna start, what you gonna use, how big you gonna do it LOL. Build, build build, hell I will draw up some plans right now, you will be building our past

Sorry dude, didn't mean to sound so Pis*y! But your replies were kinda short and dismissive too!

Probably just the way we come across in posts sometimes - not always how it sounds in your head.

I'd go for something completely different - why not make Vaders Tie cockpit - add some up-lighters and I reckon that would rock. :peace

Oh, don't worry about it. It takes a bit more than that to hurt my feelings...

That said, your idea is great. I had forgotten about that scene completely. Hmmm.

No way, that is the best scene in my opinion.... when are you gonna start, what you gonna use, how big you gonna do it LOL. Build, build build, hell I will draw up some plans right now, you will be building our past

Well, after seeing what you've done, I'm very tempted to ask for your help.

This is very rough but I had to start to draw it as soon as I saw it!!

If you find more pics I will draw the rest up for you man!!!

Picture1.png

This is very rough but I had to start to draw it as soon as I saw it!!

If you find more pics I will draw the rest up for you man!!!

Picture1.png

Awesome mate. I'm in the process of getting my hands on a high-def version of Ep. IV. I'll take some screens of that and send them your way if you don't mind.

No probs it will be a pleasure, LOL I bet some one pulls you up for calling A New Hope Episode ONE. We are such sad freaks LOL

Back