Need waist dimensions for Triad Toys Omega body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phase3

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm planning on doing a custom 1:6 Blondie figure from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", and have purchased a Triad Toys Caucasian body as the base figure (waiting for it in the mail!).

Here's the oddball question: can anyone tell me what the size of the Triad figures waists are?

I'm going to buy a gun rig from Stevo's Toys, however they come in a few different waist sizes, but I don't as yet know the size of the waist of the Triad figures!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Rob.

Last edited:
Re: Triad Toys body question

I think the Triads tend to be a little taller, which I imagine would also be reflected in the waist dimensions, but as I don't have a Triad body couldn't say for sure. Trying posting a thread with the title, "Need waist measurement off a Triad [whatever model] body"

Re: Triad Toys body question

I think the Triads tend to be a little taller, which I imagine would also be reflected in the waist dimensions, but as I don't have a Triad body couldn't say for sure. Trying posting a thread with the title, "Need waist measurement off a Triad [whatever model] body"

Thanks for the suggestion -- I'll see about re-titling the question.

Cheers,
Rob.

Back