• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEED Someone to repaint a predator 2 head from the 2.0 city hunter.NEED TD ADD ONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need to get my new city hunter 2.0 head repainted and was wondering if Ii could get someone to do it for me. I am getting back into predator figures after selling every single one I had, it was stupid but now I am able to focus only on the ones I really like. That being said I would really like to get my city hunter 2.0 head completely and fully repainted including both sets of mandibles. If you can paint and want to take this on please let me know. Also if you've done them before maybe you can show me your work so I can decide if you are the one for the job lol. Thanks so very much and have a wonderful day.

I ALSO NEED THE TYLER DURDEN OR TD BIO MASK AND PLASMA CASTER CUSTOMS

-Mike

Back