Need Some Photoshop Expertise! (Photo enhancement help.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got two photos that need touching up. (Shown below.) Both are screencaps that I'm getting framed for a project I'm working on. The quality of these are less than great and was hoping someone with excellent Photoshop skills (or some other program) could enhance them to the the best quality possible (lightening, darkening, sharpening, etc. etc. etc.) I want to preserve the size of the jpegs as much as possible as I don't know what size I'm going to print these out as.

Since I don't quite have the talent, I'm asking for someone here to please help me out. I would greatly appreciate it! I'd like to get these submitted on Wednesday. :pray:

-Chap!

Screenshot2011-03-14at10029AM.jpg

Screenshot2011-03-13at84229PM.jpg

I took a little artistic liberties with them, hope you dont mind. If you dont like 'em it's cool. :eek:

Pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

This is the best I could do to improve quality
--when you print, make sure to print at something like 200-300dpi, default for images is 72dpi which looks terrible in print

Screenshot2011-03-13at84229PM.jpg

Screenshot2011-03-14at10029AM.jpg

So apparently imageshack is limiting image sizes now, anyone know of a better image host?

Last edited:
DV and Celtic, awesome job!! Thanks a lot! :rock Exactly what I was looking for.

I've got one more for you guys to help me out with if you don't mind:

Screenshot2011-03-15at122752AM.jpg

Last edited:
Back