need some information on the first hellboy PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny88

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi. l am thinking of mabey buying the first hellboy PF. l just got the hellboy 2 PF in the mail and love him. my question is how does the first hellboys arms move. hes a statue so what are his arms made of. he looks cool but the movable arms are a turn off, can they get loose. need some input on anyone who owns him, or knows something about it, thanks.

The arms are a red fabric stuffed with a type of soft cotton and they bend and hold shape via internal metal wire/rod. The wire connects to the shoulder and the wrist, which are both polystone. This is all concealed by the jacket.

I've honestly never had a problem with mine. I took him out of his box and bent the arms to the desired poses and there he has stood for years now.

I actually prefer him to the HBII PF, but that's me.

I've honestly never had a problem with mine. I took him out of his box and bent the arms to the desired poses and there he has stood for years now.

I actually prefer him to the HBII PF, but that's me.

yes l really like the look of him. if he was a full statue, trust me l would buy him right now. is the hand of doom solid polystone. do his arms wobble at all or are they nice strong and stiff.

The right hand of doom is solid, as is the rest of the piece, excluding the arms of course. The arms on mine are very stiff. They don't wobble or anything of that sort.
Also worth note, is the boots attach to the base through two lengthy metal pegs. This makes him much more stable than the HBII piece, with the one short foot peg, and which feels as though he may rock off the base if shook hard enough.

Last edited:
Back