Need some help deciding on a Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time deciding because I really like both of the pieces and they are the same exact price. The SS 1:1 Spidey (red...not the symbiote) bust or the reg. SS Spidey PF?? Any opinions on which one to get...

This one isn't so tough I think....

If you like or prefer busts you should go with the 1:1 and if you like statues more than the PF is for you. I had both and both are really great products. The 1:1 had a little more presence but be careful because I ama sure you will want Venom next. :horror:lol

This one isn't so tough I think....

If you like or prefer busts you should go with the 1:1 and if you like statues more than the PF is for you. I had both and both are really great products. The 1:1 had a little more presence but be careful because I ama sure you will want Venom next. :horror:lol

Problem is that I really like both formats and have plenty of room for either piece. I mostly have PF's and one 1:1 bust. I should've picked up Venom & the Thing 1:1 busts last year when I had the chance. There was a local comic shop nearby that had them for $400. Seeing the prices on e-bay (for those two 1:1's) makes me steer clear of either of those. But I love Spiderman and don't think I'd be disappointed either way I go. That's whats making the decision so tough.

are you just choosing between the two? imo, the ss spidey pf isn't the definitive spidey out there. negative zone and classic red and black spidey, although limited edition size, are more grail like. bowen also has some great spidey stuff.

What about this one?

9018.jpg

Becuase I desperately want one, I say the 1:1 bust. There are better spidey statues than the SS PF.

They are both rising in price . . .

Last sale of the 1:1 bust was around $600 . . . I was surprised to find out the edition size was only 250 . . .

The Spidey exclusive sells for $500 - $600 when it shows up . .

The regular is steady at around $400

Classic version is real nice but is going for like $1500 . . . that's crazy . .

Negative zone sells for the same amount but only because of the edition size . . . I just have no love for that statue . . would have been an easy flip for me if I got one . .

Two 1:1 busts are listed now on ebay at $999 & $1500 respectively . . . no Spidey PF's are listed . . . You have the chance to buy these at a shop where you live ?

Two 1:1 busts are listed now on ebay at $999 & $1500 respectively . . . no Spidey PF's are listed . . . You have the chance to buy these at a shop where you live ?

I have a chance to get either/or for approximately $350. That includes the Symbiote 1:1 (which I really don't care for to be honest). It was always down between these 2. I'm figuring I have enough to buy one now, and when I have enough I can purchase the other one...

I have a chance to get either/or for approximately $350. That includes the Symbiote 1:1 (which I really don't care for to be honest). It was always down between these 2. I'm figuring I have enough to buy one now, and when I have enough I can purchase the other one...

If you are seriously interested in both . . I don't see either losing value anytime soon . . maybe you can ask the store to sell you one now and hold the other one for you . . maybe with a small deposit down . . .

Even if you decide you like one better later . . . you can always flip the other one and make some money on the deal . . . :whip

I agree about the symbiote spidey . . might get it if I could find it really cheap though . . .

I had that very choice set before me and ....

CollectiblesRoom10308019.jpg

The 1:1's are the way to go! :joy

Back