Need some advice for a Bret Hitman Hart Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks cool man! what 12 inch figure is that based from?

I'm really happy with the way it turned out :chew

The base body is an Undertaker Maximum Aggression figure, but the boots and hands are from a Randy Orton figure. I really want to work on an Owen Hart 12" figure, then my my wrestling collection will be complete! I still have a couple of Bret heads so I might try to do one more with his shades too :banana

wow man, that looks good. paint is great too. the sculpt could even work for current bret hart with the right paint - how about his leather jacket, t-shirt, denim shorts get-up? would you want to do a version like that?

This is a great kitbash of Bret! :rock

I hope you do get a chance to find his cool shades. Are you planning on doing this on a more-articulated nude body (i.e. Hot Toys muscular)?

This is a great kitbash of Bret! :rock

I hope you do get a chance to find his cool shades. Are you planning on doing this on a more-articulated nude body (i.e. Hot Toys muscular)?

I'd love to do a bret with his shades with a cloth outfit (I was thinking about that hot toys body), just can't find anyone to make the outfit.

Does anyoney know of any reflective type paper/material that I could use to make shades for him?

wow man, that looks good. paint is great too. the sculpt could even work for current bret hart with the right paint - how about his leather jacket, t-shirt, denim shorts get-up? would you want to do a version like that?

I'd love to have a figure with his current look, especially a shirt/jack with his new logo :rock

Once the head repaint is finished I'm doing this version of bret in street clothes:

med067.jpg

I already have everything: the jacket (terminator jacket), shirt, and jeans/boots. I'll post it when finished. I just wish I knew how to do iron on decals because I'd love to put the Hart Foundation logo on the back of his jacket.

img0454ow.jpg

Back