Need Help With Batgirl Comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's something about paper that I love. However, I will probably just go that route. I'm not interested in the new 52 stuff so I'll just go ahead and look at what comixology has to offer.

Thanks for all the help, everyone.

If you are still unable to find the trade paperbacks, I have the whole 24 issue run I may be willing to part with.

Finding the first two trades is harder than I would like. They are out of print. Oh well, I'll just spend the big amount of moola once I move.

You should read the Detective Comics run from that same era (854-865). It featured Kate Kane as a main character for the first time (plus Renee Montoya as The Question). Spectacular art and story.

I will definitely consider it! Thank you for the info. I'm just so excited to have this run. I still keep looking through the stack at the covers and I love them. I'll be able to read them this weekend, I hope.

At the time it was published, you could download the whole series from Teh Paradox, but I don't know if the links are still valid. Probably not.

It doesn't hurt having an account there, though.

And it's not a typo, it's "teh" paradox, not "the".

I checked at Amazon, and the TPBs are insanely expensive. Only volume 3 (the last one) has an affordable price. Volumes 1 and 2 are pretty much the same price than a mini-bust from DC Collectibles, which doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
It's what happens to sold out comics that are awesome. DC is terrible at keeping high demand tpb's in print.

I will definitely consider it! Thank you for the info. I'm just so excited to have this run. I still keep looking through the stack at the covers and I love them. I'll be able to read them this weekend, I hope.

I hope so too. I suspect that you'll love 'em. :duff

Back