Need help spray painting a Dr Doom PF.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glyoung99

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thinking of trying to fix a paint rub that is on the right arm of my Dr Doom that I just received damaged in shipping. Has anybody done any work on a Dr Doom PF before and knows a good spray paint (color and brand) that will match the silver color of the Dr Doom PF? I'm looking for an exact match.

DSC03598.jpg

Hi, i think I have the answer to your problem. There is a product called rub n buff enamel paints. I use them a lot and they work great. u sinply put a little of the paste like paint on a lint free cloth and dab it on. Let it dry a few minutes the buff it to a hi sheen. you could fix this paint damage in a few minutes time. Here is the link to the product but you can get it at Michaels arts and crafts if you have on enear your home.
https://www.goldingcraft.com/rubnbuf.htm

I wonder if that would work on my Wolverine Comiquette's boot where there is a tiny (i mean real tiny) paint knick which removed the purple color from his boot.

Hmmm...

I've actually decided to get my money back. I paid too much for it to be damaged. Thanks for the help tho. I will keep it in mind just in case I get stuck with it for whatever reason.

Back