Need help on my first statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pick a theme, because otherwise you end up just buying pieces because they look good. And unless your house is enormous, statues (and their huge boxes) eat up room fast!

And make the theme specific. 'XMen' is doable. 'Marvell' will be hella expensive :D

Pick a theme, because otherwise you end up just buying pieces because they look good. And unless your house is enormous, statues (and their huge boxes) eat up room fast!

And make the theme specific. 'XMen' is doable. 'Marvell' will be hella expensive :D

i dont agree with that, speaking for myself i like to collect any license any theme as long as the statue is top quality and well made. Every theme has its top pieces and poorly made junks, that's the reality of the sideshow brand. Why stuck yourself to a theme when you can get the best of all the themes? Now if you are talking about the same scale, that makes more sense.

In term of the movie capt pf, i personally love it think it's one of the top quality pieces in the marvel license, but reality is a lot of collectors have an unfair bias towards comic only statues and dont like movie versions. It's rather baffling, because if there is no capt america movie, and sideshow released the exact same statue but labeled comic version, everyone will be all over it. But because it's labeled the movie version all the "oldschool" collectors wiggle their nose at it.

Back