Need help deciding on next statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose One

• Prime 1 Venom

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • XM Venom

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • XM Cyclops

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Prime 1 Cracked Tusk Predator

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
XM is winning :lol.....not surprising around here I guess. The P1 is so much nicer IMO.

how is it "not surprising around here"? honest question as i'm not sure what that means... i have several friends that purchased the prime 1 mainly as they could not afford the xm piece. but if they could, they would have chosen the xm piece. they aren't from "around here" and don't frequent this site. really don't see the results of the poll surprising as from what i've seen (not just here), people prefer the more traditional look of venom vs. the specific version that prime 1 was going for.

i could have bought either version... i chose the xm as it looks like venom to me and what i like venom to look like. the prime 1 is messy and cluttered to me. cool piece but not what i see when i think of venom. glad the guys that like that specific prime 1 version of venom dig the statue... which is what all this hobby is about.

how is it "not surprising around here"? honest question as i'm not sure what that means... i have several friends that purchased the prime 1 mainly as they could not afford the xm piece. but if they could, they would have chosen the xm piece. they aren't from "around here" and don't frequent this site. really don't see the results of the poll surprising as from what i've seen (not just here), people prefer the more traditional look of venom vs. the specific version that prime 1 was going for.

i could have bought either version... i chose the xm as it looks like venom to me and what i like venom to look like. the prime 1 is messy and cluttered to me. cool piece but not what i see when i think of venom. glad the guys that like that specific prime 1 version of venom dig the statue... which is what all this hobby is about.

How is it not surprising around here? I jokingly refer to this marvel section as the XM forum. They have some beautiful stuff, but the P1 here is a far superior piece to the XM, but XM fans will say XM is better even if it's not. I'm not slamming their work because some is incredible. In this case their Venom is just OK compared to the P1.

How is it not surprising around here? I jokingly refer to this marvel section as the XM forum. They have some beautiful stuff, but the P1 here is a far superior piece to the XM, but XM fans will say XM is better even if it's not. I'm not slamming their work because some is incredible. In this case their Venom is just OK compared to the P1.

Oh ok... didn’t realize you referred to it like that.

I’ve seen them both in person and Yeah sorry just don’t see the P1 venom being a superior statue at all. Way too busy w the cheap plasticy looking tendrils going all over the place and the proportions being off. Open mouth looks off too. But if you prefer the Prime that’s cool as it’s a nice piece.

Oh ok... didn’t realize you referred to it like that.

I’ve seen them both in person and Yeah sorry just don’t see the P1 venom being a superior statue at all. Way too busy w the cheap plasticy looking tendrils going all over the place and the proportions being off. Open mouth looks off too. But if you prefer the Prime that’s cool as it’s a nice piece.

I don’t have either but I’d much rather have the XM for the reasons you mention.

I can't even say I paid attention to that tbh. I really don't care about cyclops or venom but thr P1 venom is amazing looking to me and the XM just looks boring. Cyclops just looks really unique and he's not crying over Jean so....

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

You understand this is your opinion, and not fact, right? Because many don't agree with your opinion.

Fact = I don't want, and wouldn't buy the P1. Fact = I love the XM. But that's not fact for you. Get it?

Last edited:
You understand this is your opinion, and not fact, right? Because many don't agree with your opinion.

Fact = I don't want, and wouldn't buy the P1. Fact = I love the XM. But that's not fact for you. Get it?

Glad you explained that to him actually because he definitely seemed confused :clap

Get what you like. Me this.
bfb1ddf6bcf0ccaa10ea0701625f0013.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Of course, but XM fanboys will always claim their work is best as if it's fact so......

Back