Need help deciding on a PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so theres a few PFs I want, but can't afford all of them, maybe I can afford 2 at most, which one do you guys think is the must have?

Aragorn

Robocop

Luke & Yoda Dagobah training

Anakin Skywalker

Indiana Jones Raiders

I have Aragorn and couldn't recommend him more. I don't have any of the other ones. If you have a Sideshow giftcard, you can use it on the Luke and Yoda one.

I got the 50 dollar gift card from the iron man dvd. does this not work on everything?

get luke & yoda dagobah training, its like buying 2 premium format for the price of one, indy pf is a good buy too, then next year get the terminator, you still have time to save

I was kinda disappointed in the Terminator PF, the body looks off to me. I currently have the 16" polystone cyberdyne scene, and the 24" endoskeleton from cinemaquette, pretty satisfied with those. my next terminator purchase is most likely going to be the 1:1 endo bust

I got the 50 dollar gift card from the iron man dvd. does this not work on everything?

It has to be on their list of items. The Luke and Yodo PF is on it.

(I'd still go with the Aragorn one too.) :D

I would say Aragorn then Indiana Jones. I have Aragorn now and will be getting Indiana Jones when it comes out.

the US economy is getting pretty scary, I don't even know if I should buy any. Theres so many things I want to get, but aren't we all supposed to go into saving mode? =/

Back