Need help deciding on a PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obs

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Ok so theres a few PFs I want, but can't afford all of them, maybe I can afford 2 at most, which one do you guys think is the must have?

Aragorn

Robocop

Luke & Yoda Dagobah training

Anakin Skywalker

Indiana Jones Raiders

Definitely Indiana Jones. The Star Wars ones are pretty cool, Aragorn would be pretty nice, but I haven't looked at the LOTR section for a while so I don't know how it turned out.

I would say Indy and Aragorn (if Aragorn turned out good)

they are all worth getting but for me the top 2 are:

Robocop & Indy ....then if you get more $$$ ...get Anakin

I was considering the Robocop, but after seeing pics I felt like something was off about it. It looks short and fat in the pics.

If you buy Anakin and Luke, you have a good start on the Star Wars PF's, which would lead to you wanting Vader, Boba...etc.

If you buy Aragorn and Indy, you have the start of a more diverse collection. One that you could add the Terminator or Leonidas to later.

The point is, once you start buying them, you won't be able to stop. Trust me, I started with Ash, and the minute I opened it I was hooked. I now have Ash, plus I ordered Indy, Leonidas, Aragorn and the Terminator.

By the end of the day its only up to you,depends what character youre a fan of.

I would conclude that he is a fan of everything listed, otherwise he would not list them.

I'm a fan of LOTR & Indy. I was not amazed by Aragorn overall. So Indy gets my attention now.

Get Indy for sure.

For the other, I would go with Luke/Yoda. It's a great underrated PF that you can usually score below retail on ebay (got my exlusive for $200).

I say, get... DOOM !!!! (the exclusive, natch!). Or Hulk (green), Captain America, or Thor. Oh wait, Marvel wasn't an option. Ahem!

Well, of the 4 mentioned, I'd say
ARAGORN > INDY > ANAKIN > ROBOCOP

Back