Need help: broke my foot and need a game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POWER1010

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title says broke my foot and gonna be home for a week or so and need help passing the time with a good game.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! :D

Thanks

Depends on your tastes, and what system(s) you own.

Non system-specific suggestions:

Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Mass Effect 2
L.A. Noire
Red Dead Redemption
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
GTA IV

Basically, any game that doesn't require multiplayer and has a strong single-player exprience. These games also have rather lengthy playtimes, which should eat up a good chunk of your recovery period.

Thanks man!

My tastes are along the lines of gears and cod mw, drakes fortune...stuff like that.

Also love racing games...sim and arcade....I was looking at getting need for speed hot pursuit but don't know if it's any good.

And I own both consoles.

Red Dead Redemption is a good choice. If you do end up getting one that is multiplayer, make sure to get it for the 360. I wouldn't trust the PSN with a ten foot pole now.

I remember when I broke my leg nearly 10 years ago. I sat around playing crappy Xbox launch games. Bad week. :lol

Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas:

1st person RPG/shooter. You'll spend alot of time with this one for sure.

Borderlands:

Another shooter with RPG elements added to it.

Transformers: War Of Cybertron:

The single player is fun but the real draw is the multiplayer. Takes a little getting used too but it's quite addictive!

Last edited:
Back