Premium Format Need advice from my fellow Freaks !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolverine_X-Men

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone, :wave

Someone is selling his Thing PF EX in mint condition for 300 euro (390$), I think it's a very good deal but what's bother me is that the guy doesn't have the original box and styrofoam that goes with it anymore.

Do you think it worths the price mention above ?

I don't really know what to do because I've got already a lot of things on preorder (some of them with NRD) such as Joker PF, Colossus PF, Mjolnir Replica, Hot Toys Tumbler, Black Widow PF, all the Avengers from Hot Toys, the new Bat Pod and the DKR Hot Toys figures. For next Year, Hawkeye PF, Hulk Maquette, Mark VII Bust, Wolverine LSF,....

I need to stop, that's why I don't order anymore. I won't have no more place and prices are blowing up the roof.

But about the Thing EX, do you think it's a one time deal and I should jump on it or let it go ?

It's still 300 euro and I'm still debating if I should use this extra money (who was not expected to use for something else other than my preorders) on the Thing EX or an other statue that I very like: Dutch PF.

What would you do ?

:dunno

Hi everyone, :wave

Someone is selling his Thing PF EX in mint condition for 300 euro (390$), I think it's a very good deal but what's bother me is that the guy doesn't have the original box and styrofoam that goes with it anymore.

Do you think it worths the price mention above ?

I don't really know what to do because I've got already a lot of things on preorder (some of them with NRD) such as Joker PF, Colossus PF, Mjolnir Replica, Hot Toys Tumbler, Black Widow PF, all the Avengers from Hot Toys, the new Bat Pod and the DKR Hot Toys figures. For next Year, Hawkeye PF, Hulk Maquette, Mark VII Bust, Wolverine LSF,....

I need to stop, that's why I don't order anymore. I won't have no more place and prices are blowing up the roof.

But about the Thing EX, do you think it's a one time deal and I should jump on it or let it go ?

It's still 300 euro and I'm still debating if I should use this extra money (who was not expected to use for something else other than my preorders) on the Thing EX or an other statue that I very like: Dutch PF.

What would you do ?

:dunno

I would wait on it, it's a good deal. But without the box it's too much risk of damage during shipping. He's big and heavy so risk is high. But I would trade you my Dutch ex for your colossus ex. :)

Personally, I would not buy it. The risk of it getting damage through shipping is far greater. You will also have a tough time selling it down the road because the value is lost.

I would wait on it, it's a good deal. But without the box it's too much risk of damage during shipping. He's big and heavy so risk is high. But I would trade you my Dutch ex for your colossus ex. :)

I did not order the EX for Colossus, sorry bro ! :monkey3

Personally, I would not buy it. The risk of it getting damage through shipping is far greater. You will also have a tough time selling it down the road because the value is lost.

What I did not mention is that the seller lives 70km(112miles) away from my location, so that's not a problem to pick it up myself.

But like you said, IF one day I want to sell it because I don't have any interest for it anymore, it might be really hard to sell it.

:slap

If your going to drive and pick it up then go for it. Nothing beats buying something in person anyways...so long as you dont end up chopped up in the guys freezer.

from my first and LAST experience of buying something cheap online without the original box - I ended up with a statue broken in 1000 pieces wrapped in bubble wrap..

make sure you got superglue ready

Back