NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! They need to make him like the upcoming P2!! It will have nicer articulation than the P1 in 1/4. Anyway I do not care about the AvP preds. I don't like them. I want Berserker, Falconer and Tracker in 1/4 also. They would look great together. P1, P2, P2 Elder, Wolf and the three pred from Predators.

That's a big wish list.:D

I'd use the same list but you can add the AVP Preds to it too.;)

Thought I had this 18" Alien in my storage chest. Turns out it was the 12" Alien I bought.:gah: Don't know what happened when I bought this years ago, I could have sworn I got the bigger one!:pow

Thought I had this 18" Alien in my storage chest. Turns out it was the 12" Alien I bought.:gah: Don't know what happened when I bought this years ago, I could have sworn I got the bigger one!:pow
ha! the McFarlane one? bummer, that was such a turd. good luck getting your $$ back for that. at least the NECA one is still pretty easy to find though. i got mine (well 2nd one, 1st one broke) last year for around $30 brand new at my local comic shop. so i wouldn't sweat it if you gotta find one now.

too bad the NECA predator ain't to scale with it at all.
whammy.

ha! the McFarlane one? bummer, that was such a turd. good luck getting your $$ back for that. at least the NECA one is still pretty easy to find though. i got mine (well 2nd one, 1st one broke) last year for around $30 brand new at my local comic shop. so i wouldn't sweat it if you gotta find one now.
whammy.

There's still afew of them out there to hunt down luckily.:D

I like the 18" version, but there's something about the 9" version that I kinda seem to be more intertwined with. Maybe I feel that it has more realism to it but that's just me. *McShrug*

^
I've been thinking that for a while, but didn't care enough to compare them. My 18 inch is in the closet covered up..

I don't think it's a problem though, they're both amazing minus the crappy joints...

Back