Neca Terminator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've seen the first one before. It's awesome but like you said, way too expensive.

Ive actually seen someone do that same custom with the HT figure over at OSW.

I currently seeking:

Cyberdyne Showdown T-800

These seem to be harder to find and sometimes triple the price of what I already own, why is that?

The Cyberdyne Showdown figure is a gem, my favorite small scaled Schwarzenegger figure along with the battle painted Conan figure.
NECA-102.jpg

https://zh-hk.facebook.com/photo.ph...6697825.436270.171015147824&type=1&permPage=1

There are Pictures from all three new Figures.

Kyle Reese dont look like Michael Biehn. On my Opinion, the Eyes are to small.

The T-1000 looks boring without any Accesories and the Face of the T-800 its not Arnold(the haires are to short, the Cheekbones to small).

Tragic, that Neca give us on the Terminator and Predator line not the Quality like Nightmare on Elm Street, Evil Dead 2 and Gremlins.

Yeah paint and QC was improved on the last couple of Predator waves. The last time I had a breakage was the masked P1. I think theres been 2 or 3 waves since then, the latest of which I don't have yet but I'm reading good things about them. What accuracy issues are we talking about with the Terminator figures? I was amazed when checking the police shootout figure to find that the bullet holes in his jacket matched the film.

*trailerguyvoice* Hasbro's ANH Luke sculpt is Kyle Reese......

I'd like to see their 2up of this, to see if, at any point, there was a strong likeness.

Predator line is excellent :dunno. Terminator line is good ... but there are a few inaccuracies.

Predator Line are not excellent.

Yes Kyles Predator Sculpts are very nice.
But look at the sloppy, cheap, toyish Paintjobs.

The Borg Predator in the Last wave have a good Paintjob, but the Rest ?

Look the sloppy blue Paint on the Armour and skin parts of the Ram Predator ore the brown Skin Parts on the Scout Predator(skin patterns and spots are a big Problem for Neca).

Excellent are the Gremlins, they are very close to the Prototyps.
They have clean, vibrant Paintjobs.

And to the Terminator Figures, they are not good.

Bad Paint Problems on series 1(Tech noir for Example), not glossy sunglasses at the Police Shootout and the Motorcyle cop T-1000, to short Haires on the T1 Versions, too dead/toyish Eye Colour(compare this to the very nice Eye Paint of the T3 Mcfarlane figures).

The Likesness are not good too.

The T-1000 looks like Robert Patrick, very nice.

But the T-800, this is not total Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The Nose are too square, the cheekbones to small and the chin must more narrower.

Compare the Neca Sculpt with Pictures of schwarzenegger, the Sideshow Premium Format T1 and the Enterbay T2.

When you look the Neca Prototyp, this is not a complete bad sculpt, but Neca does it better.

The Sculpt is old and come from the Conans.

With a little revision on the Sculpt( I hope they do this for an 18" Arnold) they looks a way better.

Back