NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca just posted on their twitter that l4d didn't sell as well as portal, tf2 and HL2 so will likely not happen. speaking of half-life I was disappointed we didn't see some headcrab zombies or combine figures from neca.

anybody have any information on the portal turret and TF2 busts they has at their pannel?

yes they had some busts with what looks like removable hats, are you saying they are just going to sell the hats?

Yep, but now that you mention it seems silly to sculpt busts solely for a con display, most likely the busts will ship with the hats.

I'm assuming these will be part of NECA direct

I might be able to get a portal gun for about 85 shipped brand new. Its the one where you can customize it your self. Is it worth it? I'm not sure if I want it but it seems like a great price.

bbts has blue versions of the heavy and soldier. as well as the blue pyro and demo on clearance.

why does the red soldier have a blue medal, one of TF2 cosmetic rules is no item is to contain the colors blue or red as neutral colors they are only for team ID.

kind of want to fix it myself, what type of paint is best for this stuff?

Does anyone know if there is a place to get custom stands for these figures? They look great but their articulation sucks and I have to have them against a wall to keep them from falling over. Thanks!

Does anyone know if there is a place to get custom stands for these figures? They look great but their articulation sucks and I have to have them against a wall to keep them from falling over. Thanks!

Neca are suppose to be releasing some clear base stands during this or the next month. They are supposed to be able to support 6-8 inch figures. They have photos on their homepage. They are currently working on 1/4 scale stands too for your info.

Scheduled for April release.

n1xDnCE.jpg
hbXGclU.jpg

Back