NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chell is going to become a highly sought after figure just like the Red Pyro that is starting to fetch for stupid prices on ebay now.

Be thankul the redemption codes with the TF2 figures weren't for anything good. It's ingame stuff these guys go crazy for, look at how much the 3A Sandvich ended up going for on ebay. People thought that was the dumbest thing ever and than it came out and was like $400. :lol

I grabbed her for $19.75 after taxes at the snail during their march break sale 30% off their price of $24.99

NECA Half-Life Head Crab Plush

I had seen this earlier, and just recently decided to get it on a lark. I think it's cute. :D
It's got wires in it's two long front claws for posing, and you just kinda prop up it's hind legs so that it stands.

https://necaonline.com/35720/products/toys/plush-and-dolls/half-life-plush-head-crab/

8581701284_85e981598b_h.jpg

8580599947_25c74d5cb3_h.jpg

8580598785_b86960d565_h.jpg

Picked up two copies of Chell - I really don't think she'll be around long. It's a shame Gordon never made it to retail around here.

don't know where here is, but big bad toy store still has the freeman in stock. funny how much easier it is to find chell and the tf2 figures that are soo limited. and I only ever saw 3 David 8's from the prometheus series 2 line.

I want a whole HL2 line. Alyx, Deluxe DOG, Vortigaunt, Headcrab Zombies, CP and other Combine designs.

don't know where here is, but big bad toy store still has the freeman in stock. funny how much easier it is to find chell and the tf2 figures that are soo limited. and I only ever saw 3 David 8's from the prometheus series 2 line.

Yea, Gordon has been around online since he first came out. The problem is that I worry about paint - I had to look through every Chell I just bought to find the best ones. So, it's hard to buy NECA figures online, sight-unseen.

how many chell's did you get? I got 4 one 1 moc 2 to display going thu portals and one for hording.

how many chell's did you get? I got 4 one 1 moc 2 to display going thu portals and one for hording.

I only got two Chells, but the TRU had about 6-8. I'm opening one and keeping the other MOC, but I'm re-thinking the MOC one because of the batteries.

Back