NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chell is sold out at BBTS.

GameStop.com and entertainmentearth.com still have her available for pre-order.

This review is spot on. The joint design for the Pyro's hips and elbows is ****ing horrible. They used this kind of design on the Prometheus Engineers hips too. It's very frustrating to pose and very limited in range. It seems to lock up and not be able to rotate completely.

There are much better designs out there that they already use on their figures. Even in the same series... :slap

Demoman can't hold the smaller, double grip grenade launcher very well because of the way his chest is sculpted (not the rubber vest). It limits how close his arms can go towards his center. Elbows could have used some better range too. Also, the oil used on the elbow joints will stain the white sleeves red. :(

The really need to test out their articulation. This isn't the first time poor design decisions made articulation useless.

Oh and these guys definitely need stands.

Last edited:
Chell is back in stock at bbts. still not sure how limited she is compared to other figures since Neca doesn't disclose numbers per figure.

They only disclose numbers when it's a limited item.

It's limited to 15,000.

what it means is that it's limited to the amount of 15,000 so no re-issues of that exact same figure, a similar figure on the other hand is another story, so I would not be surprised to find out they re-release her with different -orange L.E.D's then another batch of 15,000 figures that can do both blue and orange colors. A 2 in 1 why didn't they think of that before:slap

what I meant is we have no idea of HOW limited it is compared to their other figures, since they don't disclose numbers. If the average figure had a production run of 30,000 units then Chell would be half of that. but who knows how many figures get made on average.

I'm debating getting the 3-in-1 Portal gun. I already have the P-Body version, but I like the 3-in-1 for the obvious flexibility. Plus, for $100, it's not that expensive.

I know I could sell the P-Body to make some of it back, but that gun isn't even clearing $100 on Ebay. I bought for $140 when it dropped.

still waiting for my TF2 Figures Red nails 2 said they weren't able to get them, they are oversold and will try to get them from the U.S

rT1sFiz.jpg

I can hope the paint apps come out that good. I also hope that NECA uss the flesh tone plastic that they used on the recent Rocky figures.

No shots from the waist down? :(
At toy fair it looked like her legs had no joints from the knee down, i'm hoping that's not the case with the released figure.

She would have had a display base regardless of wether or not she had ankle joints; seeing as how she stands on tip toe pretty much all the time.

But thats not to say ankle joints and/or toe joints would have been unnecessary.

she look much better in these new shots. I agree about the thick eyeliner tho. The TF2 Figures finally hit stores in Canada, at least the Snail and 401 games. picked up 3 pyro's and one Demo might grab an extra Demoman later.

Back