NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got chell from Newbury Comics she was just sitting there on the rack I will tell you that she is fully articulated sort of like the Splinter Cell figure

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Wasn't the splinter cell figure a statue from the waist down? Unless you're talking about a figure from another company.
As long as she has ankle joints i'm happy.

Woops. looks like the splinter cell figure actually was articulated from the waist down, if the chell figure is anything like that i'm pleased.

Last edited:
last wed 2 different comic shops had full pegs of pyro and half empty pegs of demo. today I stopped my one later in the day and they had full pegs of both. not sure how often the re-stock but I thought they would be going faster then that. oh well it just means they will be around when they have their march sale and I get get more for cheaper :)

Great Review can't wait to get her. wonder if Gaming heads will ever get around to making a Chell?

I just find it amazing that these "limited" TF2 figures are actually popping up in some Toys R Us. I found a whole rack of em......after I bought them from an online shop for more....UGH

picked up my Chell figure yesterday still haven't opened her. 2 different locations had full pegs of TF2 demo and pyro figures. Neca said they were sold out, guess that means they sold em out to stores that have them warming the pegs now. who knows how much stock bbts received, but they got more Demo man in stock.

I haven't seen the TF2 figures at two of the local TRUs.

Also, no sign of Chell - is she hitting TRUs?

I've only seen Chell in one retail place so far and that was at a Hastings. I have yet to see either Gordon Freeman OR Chell at a Toys R Us, though the TF2 figures are there in abundance. I ordered Gordon online and have Chell on the way as well.

idk, Enterbay's MIB figs looked pretty dull, then there's HT Coulson; all just dudes in suits.

I get that she's still just a chick in jumpsuit though, certainly not everyone's cup of tea.

I get that she's still just a chick in jumpsuit though said:
She is the chick in a jumpsuit. one of my lcs is sold out of Pyro's and still had full pegs of Demo. They seem to be selling well. bet red Pyro will shoot up in value.

Back