NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if gamingheads made a gordon it would be 1:4 scale like the headcrab zombie.

if ThreeA toys does a Gordon it will most likely have their style and not look like Gordon Freeman...I think.

Wow that Gaben... I mean Boomer... figure looks pretty cool. Might have to get it.

Wow that Gaben...

gabe-newell-boomer.jpg

Picked up one today at TRU myself. My first impression was it was bigger than I thought it would be. Like the figure very much though... Hope they branch out and do the survivor characters too.

Boomer.jpg

NECA updated their site with some new Portal products and retail links to order them. https://necaonline.com/portal2012/

1:1 Atlas Portal Device Replica, Stand for Portal Device Replica, Orange Jumpsuit, Socks.

Last edited:
I can't believe 401 games is charging $400 for the atlus portal gun I mean the P-body gun is selling for half or less then what they are charging. they must not have checked E-bay as of lately :D

Damn they look awesome! When they do BLU variants it would be nice if they give them different weapons.

when? what makes you so sure they will do blue variants? would be a good idea, but can't see some without their signature weapons like the heavy or pyro. maybe the heavy can have natasha and pyro can have the backburner.

Soldier has a Gentle Mann's Service Metal. Interesting because that is in no way stock, it's a misc item and rather hard to get, they no longer are awarded and some go for upwards of $30, the lower number ones way more. Just sort of an odd choice when the other characters are completely standard. Also looks like the soldier is going to have trouble holding his rocket launcher in anything but an at ease posture.

Still really cool and I'll buy all of these, hopefully the Engineer will come with a Sentry Gun.

Got the P-Body portal gun, preordered the Atlas portal gun and 2 of the stands. Is NECA comeing out with Atlas & P-Body figures?

Back