NECA signs on with Valve!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, P-Body sold out again. I don't want to pre-order this until I know when it will charge me, I may just have to wait for Atlas if they don't do another pre-order wave.

EDIT: Just read their FAQ... woopsies.

EDIT ZWEI: Got my PReorder from BBTS, and it looks like it was the last one.

Last edited:
just got the following message from superpowercollectables...

Thanks very much for purchasing the Portal gun replica. In our original listing we had the picture of it with 2 yellow stripes. The gun we have in stock does not have those yellow stripes, it is all white. It does light up in yellow and blue.

We have added new pictures to the listing. Please let us know if this is ok with you and we will ship it as soon as we hear back from you.

There is no other difference on this replica.

Let me know

Thanks,
Marcio
Owner

they forgot to edit the title since it's not P-bodies portal gun.

so if your interested in the original portal gun this it a pretty fair price $158.19 CAD after taxes with free shipping.

I was about to buy it too. Should have paid attention to it actually being in stock and not a pre-order. :(

they are selling the original version, it's listed as the p body version but it;s the original one without the yellow stripes as they said.

they are selling the original version, it's listed as the p body version but it;s the original one without the yellow stripes as they said.

It's sold out. I went to their site as soon as you posted the e-mail correspondence you got from them.

Freeman is up for PO on bbts!

Gordon looks awesome!
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC11900&mode=retail

:yess: POed one, even though I switched the quantity too two. Don't get that..Hope they don't sell out, so I can pick up another around release.

Guess this is the best we're getting since it seems Gaming Heads has abandoned their statue line.
Not really, they are about to ship the Soldier, and just recently they stated that production would speed up after he ships. They have merged with First 4 Figures so that is probably the cause for any delay. Hopefully they show something at SDCC!

Not really, they are about to ship the Soldier, and just recently they stated that production would speed up after he ships. They have merged with First 4 Figures so that is probably the cause for any delay. Hopefully they show something at SDCC!

Well, back in Jan. I asked them on facebook when the next half-life would be shown, and they responded "you'll be very happy soon." And I wouldn't call five months "soon".

But who knows, I'm still hoping.

This merger with gaming heads and first 4 figures seems to have stalled alot of projects and I wouldn't be surprised if gaming heads will shift their focus away from Valve related products.

Neca should have atlus and p-body figures ready for this coming toy fair, but I'm wondering weather they will do anything else portal related..maybe chell? it should also be interesting to compare theirs against threea toys version of the duo.

Back