NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im happy with David. I will lighten his hair and eyebrows when I get mine
Do we have an official release date? (sorry if this has been confirmed already)

Bri

Love the Deacon, great jaw articulation...

But WTF NECA!....No shoulder rotation?

Really?

That's a big FAIL right there.

Love the Deacon, great jaw articulation...

But WTF NECA!....No shoulder rotation?

Really?

That's a big FAIL right there.

Yep. fail alright! I wonder why they went with no rotation?
Still looks great though. Love the mouth. Great articulation there!

Bri

I know right. No shoulder rotation on the Deacon sucks, but it still looks great imo. Getting this one for sure. Not so certain about David though. Gotta see him in person first. What's up with that blurry helmet? Not cool.

Hmmm...

David looks great to me. The distortion of the helmet is unfortunate but not unexpected with transparent plastic. Everything else looks amazing on him.

As for the Deacon, love the jaw articulation, but if the shoulders really only move outward (maybe the joint was stuck?) then that is odd. But not a deal breaker for me.

^ :lol

Helmet off seems to be the better display option.

Also, if NECA is smart, and money hungry, they can easily release a Space Jockey Vs. Shaw pack or something. I just want Shaw. Her proto looks nice.

I can live without retarded Fifield.

yeah...Shaw is a must! i hope they release all of what they have planned, but it would be a crying shame if shaw never came to fruition. I think infected Fifield looks great! Also, they should just include Holloway's infected and non-infected heads in a 2 pack later on down the road. David and holloway have the same body, correct? We could just purchase multiple davids and slap holloway's head on there. Should be like this:

-series 3: dr. shaw and infected fifield (w ax for shaw and an urn for fifield as accessories).

-2 pack exclusive: holographic engineer and vickers (w/ holloway's heads included as accessories).

seems like the easiest, most cost effective, way to get the line out there.

My series 2 figures are on the way! cant wait!

-series 3: dr. shaw and infected fifield (w ax for shaw and an urn for fifield as accessories).

Shaw + decapitated head of David!

DSCN2110.jpg

thats right! ax plus decapitated david head. I dont know what accessories fifield is slated to come with, but i really hope he comes w an urn. he should! randy falk said that neca had worked on an urn. Would be cool to buy several for diorama purposes!

@mroiman: I agree... Dr. Shaw looks incredible!

In fact, series 3 (Shaw and Fifield) is not confirmed yet. NECA hopes to release series 3 (along with yet another series after that), but Shaw and Fifield will only be released if sales and retail support are strong for series 2 (david and the deacon). Point is...we arent guaranteed to get this beautiful figure. Im letting my wallet do the talking by ordering duplicates of david and the deacon. If everyone who is interested in this line purchases at least one of every figure released, it might help us get to where we want to go (ie all figures in the line being released). I say this because ive read several posts, not necessarily here, saying things like "i hate the pressure suit engineer. im not buying him. Im just going to buy shaw...ive gotta have her" etc. I understand people have to make decisions, but its important to remember that you may not get what you really want if you dont support the line now. I just realised that this post may be coming off as unintentionally preachy. Im sorry if it does. im just really pumped about the line and, although it may have come off wrong, i think the point is still valid. keep the plastic party going, friends ;)

thats right! ax plus decapitated david head. I dont know what accessories fifield is slated to come with, but i really hope he comes w an urn. he should! randy falk said that neca had worked on an urn. Would be cool to buy several for diorama purposes!

Fifield ought to come with his "pups".

Back