NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even more good news about the Deacon figure...

Blacklabel ‏@BlackoutSounds
@NECA_TOYS Very cool! Can the Deacon close/open his mouth? Or will there be a second head sold with the figure? :) (with the closed mouth)

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@BlackoutSounds it's articulated so you can open close/extend

Good news! The trilobites tentacles will be flexible???

zmo2dd.jpg

kbc2g9.jpg

Standing up the Deacon looks not so good... but that's not NECA's fault, it's the design itself that doesn't look so good.
And the feet sculpted in that pose don't work. Oh well, let's wait and see the production pics.

Standing up the Deacon looks not so good... but that's not NECA's fault, it's the design itself that doesn't look so good.
And the feet sculpted in that pose don't work. Oh well, let's wait and see the production pics.

The feet work...it's just that whoever posed it for that pic didn't pose it right.

It needs to be standing on its toes, like it was sculpted to.

Here's some (potentially) VERY exciting news...

Dave ‏@PredAlienFreak
@NECA_TOYS will you make the engineer chair? Will there be urns as accessories? what are plans beyond prom - dog alien maybe?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@PredAlienFreak maybe, maybe & after Prom it's Cameron's Aliens in 2013

If NECA makes a Space Jockey chair, my collecting life would be complete (well, at least until they make an Alien3 figure).

It stands to reason that they'll re-make the Aliens xenos to go with the CMs rather than tackle the Alien 3 dragon.
But I'm fairly confident they'll eventually let Kyle sculpt the dragon. It's just a no-brainer.

These figures look amazing! Especially the engineer! Can't wait to see what Hot Toys offers us. Sadly I don't collect these small scales.. they wouldn't fit in my collection..

Back