NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just in case some people haven't seen this yet, this is a pic from NECA's twitter.

AvIVJm-CQAEEn2h.jpg

to me this is a perfect scale to the human figures.

so when it says "trilobite vs engineer 2-pack: november 2012" is that the squid-thing and the engineer that has the scars with the mouth open to the right of the protoxeno? Because next to that fig it says "prometheus 2013" so I'm pretty confused right now...

so when it says "trilobite vs engineer 2-pack: november 2012" is that the squid-thing and the engineer that has the scars with the mouth open to the right of the protoxeno? Because next to that fig it says "prometheus 2013" so I'm pretty confused right now...

From my understanding, the injured Engineer & Trilobite are the 2-pack which would be consistent to how the Engineer looked before he lost the fight in the film.

Keep in mind, there is another proposed wave coming in 2013. This one is suppose to have Shaw & Vickers in it.

Has anyone been able to confirm whether the Deacon will be able to stand up, or is it in "crouched" position only?

I'm dying to know!

From my understanding, the injured Engineer & Trilobite are the 2-pack which would be consistent to how the Engineer looked before he lost the fight in the film.

Keep in mind, there is another proposed wave coming in 2013. This one is suppose to have Shaw & Vickers in it.

ah ok. Is that protoxeno going to be part of the wave 3 or will that come out this year as well?

Has anyone been able to confirm whether the Deacon will be able to stand up, or is it in "crouched" position only?

I'm dying to know!

It looks like it could stand up straight, but its toes would be pointing upwards, which would look silly, though its not uncommon for NECA to add additional articulation to a figure before release, so we'll see.

Sometimes I wish I still collected NECA figures.

NECA usually was able to give us tons of figures from each license at an affordable cost. I mean chances are that HT will release one or two tops.

That was always the beauty of the 6" scale figures! NECA's doing a great job with these and their other licenses.

ah ok. Is that protoxeno going to be part of the wave 3 or will that come out this year as well?

Hmm? I've been looking around to confirm that or not. Series 1 just consists of the Engineer with and without pilot (Jockey) gear. Holloway is listed as series 2 and then there's the Engineer/Trilobite box set. I'm assuming the Proto Xeno will be series 2 as well as David. If I hear further, I'll let you know.

Pardon the ignorance, but when in the movie did the Engineer look like the Neca figure with the mouth open and scarring?

What Sabres said.

He's in the "Damnit, the whole left side of my body is burned and now i'm about to be face-raped by a space squid" pose.

That part? I honestly don't remember him scarred that badly. I guess I'll have to rewatch it when the DVD hits..

The beginning of the film right before he disintegrates maybe?

That was what I was thinking too, except that he looked a bit different then..

He was scarred. I didn't see it when I first watched the movie as well, but I posted a Youtube vid a few pages back and you can clearly see it.

He's definitely not the engineer at the beginning..this figure is wearing the biomech suit. One at the beginning had a robe and underwear.

And I think their faces were different. Like different actors played those two. Maybe not.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LAi6hwLHqU&feature=relmfu"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LAi6hwLHqU&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Will be interesting to see if you can actually insert the Trilobite's ovipositor (for better terms) into the Engineer's mouth. It looks like the legs are bendy style for an accurate movie style attack.

Back