NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the great mystery been revealed? Is the fugitive predator a female? 'Cause that's the only way they gonna make me swallow the new action figure looking the way it does. If you think this is a spoiler, you can answer me in private.

DnA8PrFWwAAxgRR

DnA8PrXX0AAclA9

I found the fugitive pred at target last night. Was pretty excited just to see a predator figure there!

I've been looking every week at Target and no luck at all. I saw the movie, wasn't wowed by the Predator or design a whole lot. But if I don't get it I'll regret it.

After watching "The Predator" (twice) - my Son & I cancelled our BBTS orders of 2 x FUGITIVE and 2 x ULTIMATE.

Shame really - had high hopes for this, but the movie was disappointing, and NECA's figures just don't seem worth the money.

• FUGITIVE seems too skinny, and the colours too bright (although the design always sucked).
  • ULTIMATE's colours seem too dull based on the 1 picture we've seen so far (although the sculpt looked great!)

Maybe we'll change our minds later, but we never did get any of the PREDATORS or AVP-R figures NECA did either.

face expression: "i'm bored, make your photos and **** off."
no anger, no danger there, nothing. just a green pug dog.

I mean I hated the film, but you're clearly looking for excuses to slam the figure. What expression are you referring to here? The same expression that every other roaring Predator has ever had?

And, you know, the thing about a predator... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'

I haven’t kept up with NECA 1/4 Predator series for quite sometime now.

Did they ever release a 1/4 JH with updated leg articulation?

Last edited:
Back