NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG im not alone!! its ridiculous, both Neca and Mcfarlane some how screw this up constantly!

I've been moaning about this for a long time. I thought I was alone. Either really really unlucky that I was the only person getting figures with this issue or everyone else is too but for some reason they just don't care.

Super-articulation, as opposed to pre-posed semi-statues of old, is good not only for dynamic action posing but also for simply standing a figure up straight in a 'museum' pose - but with this 'one shorter leg' issue you can't do the latter because that's when it's most noticeable. It annoys the **** out of me.

everyone else is too but for some reason they just don't care.

Less, don't care, more, we know Randy doesn't care. He already paid for the tooling and molds, so he's not gonna alter anything until he feels he's gotten his money's worth out of them. I initially thought it was just the weird way Neca makes the hip joints peg into one another that made one leg slightly longer, but I recently completely disassembled one of my anniversary P1s to repaint, and one thigh is actually longer than the other as well.

Is anybody else still waiting for Neca to ship their Hawkins? I got a pre-shipment email from them on July 27th. I'm guessing I should email them.

I've been moaning about this for a long time. I thought I was alone. Either really really unlucky that I was the only person getting figures with this issue or everyone else is too but for some reason they just don't care.

Super-articulation, as opposed to pre-posed semi-statues of old, is good not only for dynamic action posing but also for simply standing a figure up straight in a 'museum' pose - but with this 'one shorter leg' issue you can't do the latter because that's when it's most noticeable. It annoys the **** out of me.

Same, my solution for Elder 2.0 and JH was the pop off the left leg and fill it with blue tac, it straightened it our but the sculpt look very slightly odd after wards, so it was wrong from the beginning, also had it with my Ult Kratos and GOW4 kratos, thos were a bit easier to fix as the ankle pegs were easy to pop out and fill a bit. or drill the other into

Is anybody else still waiting for Neca to ship their Hawkins? I got a pre-shipment email from them on July 27th. I'm guessing I should email them.

Mine hasn't shipped either. A label was made and that's it. I'm waiting for a response about it.

This is my first repaint of a smaller scale Neca predator, and it may be my last. That netting is a pain to paint. Still a lot to do, but just not looking forward to painting the net on the torso at all.

pr.jpg

Nice work! I used to make a Predator custom every week to 2 weeks for about 5years then I just lost interest for some reason seeing this makes me want to get back into it.

Hawkins is a easy pass for me , I have a bad feeling that they will never get the whole crew. If there was a guarantee that they would make them all then yeah but don’t be surprised if we get like 4 of the squad

Could this be the 3rd Predator? It’s differnt from Fugitive it has a single blade (maybe from the trailer where he shoots the blade), no leg armor and “pants” instead of netting. This could be an early design?

F1698105-6E17-40D2-ACC1-AB93262930ED.jpg

Attachments

• 8B980DA7-27D9-46FF-BCD9-78F5CA2D84A7.jpg
    8B980DA7-27D9-46FF-BCD9-78F5CA2D84A7.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 134
Back