NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wut? ("snap" as in "I agree with you")

Snap has never meant "I agree with you" ... its more like an "OOOOH *****" kinda thing and your use doesnt make much sense :lol

As for the wolf, I would prefer 2 releases, especially because he has so many options, id hate to have to constantly change out stuff so itd be nice to have a few in different configurations

Snap has never meant "I agree with you" ... its more like an "OOOOH *****" kinda thing and your use doesnt make much sense :lol

As for the wolf, I would prefer 2 releases, especially because he has so many options, id hate to have to constantly change out stuff so itd be nice to have a few in different configurations

Snap.

Double snap :).

USB076330_USB923828_BD.jpg

Just a heads-up, my local TRU just got a bunch of 7" Jungle Demons in. He was an exclusive before, right?

Guys I would like to ask you some help.

I want to customize my 1/4 Jungle Hunter and I have to take it apart for painting and custom netting. Do I need to use hairdryer or boiled water for the process? If so how long should I use the hairdryer on the joints for example? I have no experience regarding this. Thanks in advance.

If you want to discontect the part, you need to use water or hairdryer. I used the waert usually. You need to dinconect the parts and glue. Without hot water Plastic will be to rigid and you will broke the figure.. In the back of his ass there are three screws under the leather pants.

Thank you very much edek! I will use the water trick than. How long do you want the keep the parts in boiled water? 30 seconds? I don't want to damage the figure cause I put it in the water for too long.

Guys I would like to ask you some help.

I want to customize my 1/4 Jungle Hunter and I have to take it apart for painting and custom netting. Do I need to use hairdryer or boiled water for the process? If so how long should I use the hairdryer on the joints for example? I have no experience regarding this. Thanks in advance.

I've taken all of the 1/4 scale Predators apart. I prefer a hairdryer over water, but either will work. Some come apart easy, others have been a pain and had a lot of extra glue.

How to take apart:
Remove the back flap on the crotch piece, revealing access the screws. Unscrew crotch, then unscrew the top part of the legs.
Then shoulders, elbows, knees, hands, feet and head are on pin joints and can be pulled straight out.
Finally, heat up the parts and remove the plugs at the joints that hold in the netting.

Use black Sugru to form the quills on the head, arms and chest.

Back