NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first thought was ''Billy!! Billy lets go!!'' and that laugh, which I endlessly try to imitate and I fail at.

As far as likeness rights - I have no idea how it works once the actor passes. Does this make it easier or even more impossible? I have no idea.

My first thought was ''Billy!! Billy lets go!!'' and that laugh, which I endlessly try to imitate and I fail at.

As far as likeness rights - I have no idea how it works once the actor passes. Does this make it easier or even more impossible? I have no idea.

Unless specifically stated in a will, I believe control of likeness rights passes to the family of the deceased by default.

Not positive though.

Well, at the risk of being insensitive, a Billy figure would be incredible. Each of the soldiers in Predator has a unique and memorable character. It's arguable but I think Hot Toys had it right - Dutch and Billy.

I know Dillon was the close 'friend' of Dutch but Billy nevertheless managed to come out more memorable due to his whole mystical thing and the way he confronted the Predator similar to the way Dutch ultimately did (albeit by not being the last guy standing and thus more expendable)

Well, at the risk of being insensitive, a Billy figure would be incredible. Each of the soldiers in Predator has a unique and memorable character. It's arguable but I think Hot Toys had it right - Dutch and Billy.

I know Dillon was the close 'friend' of Dutch but Billy nevertheless managed to come out more memorable due to his whole mystical thing and the way he confronted the Predator similar to the way Dutch ultimately did (albeit by not being the last guy standing and thus more expendable)

You're right, each member of the squad was unique. They had different outfits, weapons, and face paint. NECA would have to make at least two new torso sculpts to accurately depict the team. I don't know if the return would be worth the cost but my god it would be awesome.

Neca micropredators have better detailed/sculpted armor than Tsang's predaturds.

Another teaser of AVP Arcade Dutch.

DIgse3ZUQAA6DVV.jpg:large

Have you ever wanted to play with some Predator balls? Well now you can!

Found these at Bestbuy today. Shared it here since Kidrobot is owned by NECA. :cool:

Attachments

• PredatorBalls.jpg
    PredatorBalls.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 113
Back