NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks
thumb2.gif

Good catch by someone - or did they post that's what it was?

I never would have got that on my own (without a hint) that's for sure :lol

Dayum that's nice!

Awesome unmasked / closed-mandibled head, nice body heft, armour in correct spots, everything the same scale . . .

Why can Neca produce this sort of quality on a $25 action figure yet Sideshow screw-up their $1250 (50 x dearer) 1:4 maquette (*shakes head *)

Thanks for sharing!

Dayum that's nice!

Awesome unmasked / closed-mandibled head, nice body heft, armour in correct spots, everything the same scale . . .

Why can Neca produce this sort of quality on a $25 action figure yet Sideshow screw-up their $1250 (50 x dearer) 1:4 maquette (*shakes head *)

Thanks for sharing!

My only complaint is the masked head the blast marks arent weathered to look realistic but whatever maybe I can find some to paint it and sand away the mask seam.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I had to pass on the ultimate JH. The face and arms are translucent flesh while the torso and legs are painted flesh.
What kind of half assed look is that? It's like a mash up of leftover parts, so lazy so bad looking.
I had him in hand in the store and hung him back up....
20170512_123646.jpg

The last 2 JH I added to my collection have 100% translucent plastic skin, uniform and consistent looking body...
I guess NECA was just being "picky"(name calling) when they made these because apparently a Mish mash of parts is what fans really want for an Ultimate
2017-05-13 10.34.45.jpg
2017-05-13 10.34.26.jpg

And the new "ultimate" has painted torso and legs while the head ,arms,hands and feet are translucent plastic. Say what you want, but it breaks up the look, makes it more toy like and cheap and NECA dropped the ball on this.
I won't display this next to 2 preds that have an even skin finish, it doesn't look right.
2017-05-13 10.35.09.jpg

You've obviously misunderstood the intent of my post - let me rephrase.

It looks AWESOME in Psycho's photos.

Agreed, those pics look great. But look at the poses and how the Mish mash body parts are not all exposed and then look at this pic from twitter and then look closer at this pic from twitter and see the City Hunter in the background with 100% translucent skin and tell me NECA made this choice to mix mash for collectors benefit and not to be cheap or lazy, just tell me that.
2017-05-13 10.56.34.jpg

Back