NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they tool up new gauntlets that don't even match the source material for this thing or were those used on another NECA Pred?

Yeah it's legit. Toyark have even revealed where he's from:
View attachment 337604
Click for Toyark source

He does look.. different. He almost looks like a Predator/Gamorrean cross with those horns. Adding horns seem like quite an artistic liberty to take.

I'm a movie purist when it comes to Predator stuff, and only really the first film at that.

Seems people will buy any and every variant of Predator though, so I'm sure he'll do well. Looks better masked, like the comic cover.

They funny thing is that Predator only appears on the cover of this issue, and the back ground of maybe one or two panels in the whole issue. And never without his bio mask.

The books actually features quite a few of the Neca Kenner Predators through out it though.

f94f64e57a8e90c3cc77ecd72989dfdd.png

8acc96849030afed113810397c6f7d7d.png

f316e32e66740d50067c6bec8c0ea2a2.png

I do like him, I just wish he wasn't covered in the blood. It just looks off...almost comedic in a way.

They funny thing is that Predator only appears on the cover of this issue, and the back ground of maybe one or two panels in the whole issue. And never without his bio mask.

The books actually features quite a few of the Neca Kenner Predators through out it though.

f94f64e57a8e90c3cc77ecd72989dfdd.png

8acc96849030afed113810397c6f7d7d.png

f316e32e66740d50067c6bec8c0ea2a2.png

Really cool that Dark horse is using the actual Kenner preds in their books now, I like that. Kinda helps legitimize the characters IMO

Im one of those guys that just buys every Pred they put out, but I do admit this one looks awkward. Hopefully it's just the flash, as i know I'll end up buying either way.

lol I have em all so far, I cant quit now!

Really cool that Dark horse is using the actual Kenner preds in their books now, I like that. Kinda helps legitimize the characters IMO

Im one of those guys that just buys every Pred they put out, but I do admit this one looks awkward. Hopefully it's just the flash, as i know I'll end up buying either way.

lol I have em all so far, I cant quit now!

Better look at Hornhead with his bio-mask on

https://news.toyark.com/2017/04/26/neca-predator-series-18-hornhead-predator-masked-250886

Cool! I like the bio, cool design. A bit overboard with the blood, but thats a minor nitpick really..

View attachment 338681

And he arrived! Killer figure with zero QC issues!

I got mine too...did yours reek of enamel smell? Mine did, and some of the black paint seems to be rubbing off, like it didn't cure.

Also, the tube on the back of the left biceps popped out with just a little arm movement, and the helmet was slightly squashed at the top by contact with the top of the blister. Probably going to replace mine.

I got mine too...did yours reek of enamel smell? Mine did, and some of the black paint seems to be rubbing off, like it didn't cure.

Also, the tube on the back of the left biceps popped out with just a little arm movement, and the helmet was slightly squashed at the top by contact with the top of the blister. Probably going to replace mine.

It did smell a bit and the AVP Elder did too when I got him. A lot of the figures I get have a odor when I open them. That new Figure Smell. XD

Did you try to heat up the helmet and fix it? The cannon fire effect was slightly bent on mine. Hair dryer + Cold water fixed it right up.

It did smell a bit and the AVP Elder did too when I got him. A lot of the figures I get have a odor when I open them. That new Figure Smell. XD

Did you try to heat up the helmet and fix it? The cannon fire effect was slightly bent on mine. Hair dryer + Cold water fixed it right up.

I did try that and it didn't work - I can ask NECA for a replacement head, they're great about that. The debate I'm having is whether to get a replacement head and glue the tube, or just swap it for a new one.

Friendlypiranha posted that review earlier today. He deleted his post....

I'm sorry but I feel weird every time I express an objective opinion about Neca's products (which I consider legitimate enough) the vast majority here tend to disagree, so I take it this sort of talk ain't welcome on this thread. I decided to keep my mouth shut. If people chose to applaud this company's performance, regardless of repeated failures, I reckon is their right to do so. I can't.

Dude, Neca's got shills everywhere, there are a couple critics here too, if you have an opinion and you want to share it there are some here that won't take it personal, this is the place for it.

Back