NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say there are too many people who vent frustrations about the figures, but most complaints are valid. I'm sure Randy knows about the issues with QC recently with the abundance of people who message him on twitter. People need to learn to not be so agro over "toys" and try and have proper discussions about what needs to change because he damn sure isn't going to want to listen to people act like kids. Imo they need to take a step back and look at whatever factory they are using at the moment, because I've already seen bootlegs of the newest wave and usually it seems that it takes longer for that kinda stuff to happen, so the factory must be kinda shady.

It's really difficult to not "go aggro" over something you are truly and deeply passionate about. That's why people flip out.

speaking of the Serpent Hunter, I didn't notice it until somebody brought it up on Neca's tweeter but some of the heads on the SH is missing part of a tooth on the mask so look yours over closely - its on his left side. Randy mentioned that Neca would replace the heads that were defective, just go through the customer service. I'm sure many of you already know this but just in case. You can see the missing tooth on mine below.

Thainitty - looks like yours is missing the tooth from your picture like mine.

Haha I like how their twitter said 'a few' were like that with the missing tooth...I ordered 12 (and returned 11 to TRU) and have yet to see one without the missing tooth issue.

Whelp, at least Vasquez from Aliens has the painted 'Adios' on her smart gun...Oh wait

Haha I like how their twitter said 'a few' were like that with the missing tooth...I ordered 12 (and returned 11 to TRU) and have yet to see one without the missing tooth issue.

Whelp, at least Vasquez from Aliens has the painted 'Adios' on her smart gun...Oh wait

Hey, did you write the Neca site about the adios decals for Vasquez's smart gun? I'm sure you already know but they will send you the decal(s) and a replacement SH head when they come in stock. I'm on a waiting list for the corrected SH head but yea, there seems to be a LOT of the broken tooth versions and not many of the corrected heads out there. At least I'll have an extra SH head eventually to make a custom with.

I got my replacement today, no problems this time other than the tooth, but I was expecting that. I'll just have to get in touch with cs.
IMG_2903.jpg

such a great looking figure!

The two I found at my local Toys R Us had full teeth, so correct heads are definitely out there!

dbc05b3adcd9b656927ff9c663416e23.jpg

It's really difficult to not "go aggro" over something you are truly and deeply passionate about. That's why people flip out.
Nostalgia is funny business, isn't it? Your so called haters are the most loyal customers. In any other business that would be crazy

Anyone have an AVP Elder for sale... Been looking everywhere all sold out or above 30.00, BBTS,TRU,ebay.

Nostalgia is funny business, isn't it? Your so called haters are the most loyal customers. In any other business that would be crazy

It really wouldn't surprise me if some of us 'haters' had significantly larger NECA collections than Randy's bodyguards on twitter. Some might call that, I dunno, hypocrisy? - I call it paying for the right to have and express those criticisms.

I don't have any new criticisms incidentally nor is it my intention to go over any old ones at this time :lol

Just got their 1:4 scale Catwoman today and I'm delighted with it. Excellent figure. TMNT Raphael hopefully this week aswell but maybe next.

It really wouldn't surprise me if some of us 'haters' had significantly larger NECA collections than Randy's bodyguards on twitter.
i'd say even more - people who say "how can you hate something if you didn't even try it" and "how can you hate something and buy it" must be the same people. because of the same lack of logic and great wish to mind somebody else's business in their statements :)

It really wouldn't surprise me if some of us 'haters' had significantly larger NECA collections than Randy's bodyguards on twitter.
Some might call that, I dunno, hypocrisy? - I call it paying for the right to have and express those criticisms.

I don't have any new criticisms incidentally nor is it my intention to go over any old ones at this time :lol . . .

:clap :clap :clap

I'm happy with all of mine (and they cost us folks an average of $45 each all-in not $20) - as is my SON who has a MUCH larger collection.

Don't think a-dev has EVER been unfairly critical either.

Now - am I pleased that NECA have not done a lot from both movies (especially P2) that I'd love - NO - and I too consider I have the right to express those opinions.

. . . after all . . . this is America (damn it!) . . . . ooops - I mean England (it's just not cricket dear chap) . . . darn it - I mean Canada (eh).

I do agree , everyone should express their opinions.
Everyone's alittle picky for a 20 figure though. Hot toys yes they need to be perfect but not for Neca. There just toys really
i'm not picky about shapes/paints of figures of Neca figures i actually bought, as i knew what i bought and what i paid. breaking joints, paint mistakes, glue excesses is what can bother me, as i didn't pay for that.

i'm not picky about shapes/paints of figures of Neca figures i actually bought, as i knew what i bought and what i paid. breaking joints, paint mistakes, glue excesses is what can bother me, as i didn't pay for that.

True , I think the demand we have has made them like that. For all those issues I'm never surprised for a 20 $ figure trying to be high end. McFarland was the first company to entertain this. They would break if u looked at them wrong.
Neca has does us pretty good doing what they can for the price they charge. I look at all my stuff from them and what would we do without a company making these cool figure is my take away

True , I think the demand we have has made them like that. For all those issues I'm never surprised for a 20 $ figure trying to be high end.
it's $50 today with all shippings and resellers fees, and purchasing directly from Neca is unacceptable due to their stupid shipping method choice - "global international", $50-200 for shipping only.
for $20 i wouldn't be picky at all :lol
but yes i totally agree that the variety of characters they provide is really astounding.

it's $50 today with all shippings and resellers fees, and purchasing directly from Neca is unacceptable due to their stupid shipping method choice - "global international", $50-200 for shipping only.
for $20 i wouldn't be picky at all :lol
but yes i totally agree that the variety of characters they provide is really astounding.

That's true too, since I'm in the USA I forget the prices u have too pay. I would be weird about it too

AVP Elder cape mod.

Removed all the stitching. Re positioned the cape clasps. Good for now until I make an custom cape.

18010147_10155207050684346_189613609734715379_n.jpg

17951750_10155207050899346_6636657001300246242_n.jpg

Back