NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultimate City Hunter sneak peak:
Torso cut looks great, I didn't think it would look this good.

But is it just me? Or the thighs are looking a bit thinner than the normal version?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems it's the exact same build, even the torso seems to be the same, they just made a cut in the middle, which is great. Also, wrist rocket :rock

xIsoHwU.png

I think it's safe to sell my single carded city hunters :yess:

Last edited:
Torso cut looks great, I didn't think it would look this good.

But is it just me? Or the thighs are looking a bit thinner than the normal version?

Heres an idea what it will look like once painted and all... I wouldn't worry too much as its still an early WIP.

TF-2016-NECA-Predators-012.jpg

Looks like all the old predators need to go if they're going to be giving all of them from here on out the "updated" articulation. It seems as though predators are a solid money maker for NECA, I wouldn't be slightly surprised if they even went back to redo the berserker&co eventually.

Looks like all the old predators need to go if they're going to be giving all of them from here on out the "updated" articulation. It seems as though predators are a solid money maker for NECA, I wouldn't be slightly surprised if they even went back to redo the berserker&co eventually.

They already confirmed they are re-doing the Super Preds in 2018 possibly...

I dunno about that. I think I'd be happier with the $70 :)
Yeah - each to their own (and I hope Jason's happy with his purchase) - but I agree.

Yeah.. well.. I have days where I just want to buy something. Ive always said that thing isnt worth over $40. But I got the damn thing anyways because Im stupid like that sometimes. lol

Its a lot better than the regular price at least. It use to be $120 at FYE.

I have 2 of the Viper Predator (Bought an extra to repaint) so I might just put one of them on it and hang it up next to the rest of my Predator collection.

That's cool. I'm like that sometimes too. Sometimes I just have the urge to buy something new also. I was just teasing and having some fun. Glad you are happy with the purchase and I agree that 70 bucks is a good deal considering the original msrp

It's a little late, but better late than never. My 1/4 scale LED Predator review...

Next step in the incremental improvement strategy - make them accurately sized to Kevin Peter Hall. But hold that back until we've rebought all the preds with the new mid-torso joint first.

You listening NECA, do as you please, we got your back on this. :yess:

C'mon boys, NECA needs us, whip out those credit cards! :yess:

Now give me a collective Hip Hip Hooray! :yess:

Back