NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/697398133546995713

Ca2n5yFW0AEjV_1.jpg

Good lord.

Don't normally post in here but I have to say it's pretty damn cool that NECA is doing Scarface from the video game Concrete Jungle!

Oddly enough the most appealing of these Kenner Predators have been the ones I hated the most of the 90s figures - Lava Planet Predator and Clan Leader. Although I'm holding firm on sticking to just P1 and P2.

I just read in the BBTS description for the Clan Leader that he's taller than all the other predators, he's 8.5'' tall. This kind of frustrates me to be honest because shouldn't all Kevin Peter Hall Predators be at least that size anyway?
It shouldn't be a ****ing Kenner predator that gets the most accurate height.

Last edited:
Someone is buying these Kenner Predators. Are they kids or casual collectors? Who is this market?

I don't mind that they're being made, I was done with the line when they finished P1 and P2 and told us not to expect any more humans from those films. But I do resent it if NECA was holding back a true scale Predator for a fecking Kenner figure.

Took a picture of Celtic in an Hot Toys style showing all accessories.uploadfromtaptalk1455758642127.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Looks nice, but wasn't Spiked Tail supposed to be a chick? :lol
i hope not, at the time i dont remember them calling him a girl or even making girl predators cause the series were aimed for boys, nowaday it seems like everyone wants to change males into females, which is weird its not like people are asking them to turn ripley into a guy just saying.

Someone is buying these Kenner Predators. Are they kids or casual collectors? Who is this market?

yea i buy the kenner waves they're pretty cool , its nice to have an update of something you grew up with, its like if mcfarlane started updating his classic spawns (medieval spawn, and redeemer ect) they would be so sick (i mean i think the statues are awesome too but idk if they would be in scale with one another so ill just not buy them)

So disappointed how they said at Toyfair that Predators are going to get bigger this year yet they had no display of any new human characters like Dillion, Mac, Poncho, Blaine, Hawkins and Det. Harrigan

:pfft:

honestly the only humans i care for are the space marines, the predator movies didnt have much of a future look to any of the human characters which kinda is i personaly would find them boring if they did any, but from aliens the marines were just too cool. btw who is ghost based off of? i never remember seeing a white kenner p1 figure from kb toys

honestly the only humans i care for are the space marines, the predator movies didnt have much of a future look to any of the human characters which kinda is i personaly would find them boring if they did any, but from aliens the marines were just too cool. btw who is ghost based off of? i never remember seeing a white kenner p1 figure from kb toys

It makes no sense they are redueing a brand new Rocky and Apollo two pack and they can't even do Dillion, WTH

It makes no sense they are redueing a brand new Rocky and Apollo two pack and they can't even do Dillion, WTH
Likeness rights its always the reason sadly. Cant teally be helped

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Back