NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for further Neca errors, since we seem to be compiling a master list...
Looks like we might have a new entry incoming - Powerloader Ripley w/ bandolier and unripped T-shirt:

tMXus1p.jpg

That chart don't make no sense :lol I also got a little confused in my previous comment.

1/12 - 6" Which is the scale of Marvel Legends and DCUC, not 7" like the article says.
1/11 - 7" This is the scale of NECA human figures, no? Arnold and such, Predators fall here too since they are in scale to human figures.
1/10 - 8"
1/9 - 9"
1/8 - 10"
1/7 - 11"
1/6 - 12"

Don't know, makes more sense to me.

looks like a brand new head sculpt, no gap, no seam line in the helmet. hope they can make correct netting this time.

Looks like I might be selling my JH and CH soon :lol

Yep.. it looks like the original masked JH's days are numbered. I wonder how far off this is.. I cant see them improving the unmasked sculpt so I anticipate hanging on to that one. The masked version had room for improvement with the seam and the visor gap so this should be a nice upgrade with electronics to boot.

That would be nice. I think it's unlikely though. Fans have already shown Neca that we will buy multiple version of the same character.

Back